Dictionary Russian - English CONCISE by PONS
iOS Universal Reference
A medium-sized dictionary with 285,000 keywords, phrases and translations
Do you read and write in English or Russian in your everyday life, your spare time or your job? Then the dictionary Russian - English CONCISE from PONS is the perfect reference tool for you.
You can test this and all other PONS dictionary apps before you buy them. Simply download the free PONS Dictionary Library app.
About the contents:
• Current and comprehensive vocabulary containing around 125,000 keywords and phrases and more than 160,000 translations
• Contains both language directions (English - Russian and Russian - English)
• General and specialized vocabularies from a variety of fields
• With context examples, information on language use and lots of other important information on grammar
What can the app do?
• This application provides 100% offline functionality.
• Direct look-up (iOS 8): Simply select a text in Safari, tap the share button and choose a dictionary. All of the words in the text that can be looked-up are then displayed.
• Look-ups from other applications: Copy individual words or whole sentences to the Clipboard, switch back to the dictionary app and individually look up all the words.
• Learn vocabulary: You can define words that you would like to learn as a vocabulary card. This allows vocabulary to be learned quickly and effectively: optimized for English, French and Spanish
• You can look up keywords in any of their forms (declined or conjugated): available for German, French, Spanish and Russian
• Don’t worry if you’re not sure how to spell a word – the similar words or wild card search function will find what you are looking for.
• Use the full-text search to find examples.
• Listen to numerous keywords spoken by native speakers and practise your pronunciation: available for German, English, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian.
PONS has been developing green materials for learning languages for life for over 30 years: from classic dictionaries and grammar aids to audio and software language courses right up to free online services.
© Yvann K - Fotolia.com
NEW: Translate easily in iBooks or Safari via your clipboard.
We are happy to receive your feedback: Send your questions and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org