Deutsch <-> Französisch KOMPAKT Wörterbuch
iOS Universal Reference
A medium-sized dictionary with 295,000 keywords, phases and translations:
* Current and comprehensive vocabulary containing around 135,000 keywords and phrases and more than 160,000 translations
* Bi-directional: German => French and French => German
* With context examples, information on language use and lots of other important information on grammar
* Includes country-specific vocabulary from Austria and Switzerland
* With IPA phonetics
Who can benefit in particular from this app? Everyone who has to continually look up French or German words in their everyday life, their spare time or even as part of their job.
* Easy search function: Don’t worry if you’re not sure how to spell a word – the similar words or wild card search function will find what you are looking for
* You can use the Bookmarks feature as a learning tool or to create your own topics and word lists
* Jump from one language direction to the other with just one click: from ‘French => German’ to ‘German => French’ and vice versa. Access linked entries, equally with just one click
* Use the back arrow to return to recently looked-up words
* This application provides 100% offline functionality. You do not incur any roaming charges
Also includes advanced search and language tools that have become the staple of quality language apps from MobiSystems.
SEARCH TOOLS – effortlessly find words using a clear, functional, and easy-to-use interface. The integrated search tools activate automatically the moment you start typing:
* Search autocomplete helps find words quickly by displaying predictions as you type
* Keyword lookup allows you to search within compound words and phrases
* An automatic ‘Fuzzy filter’ to correct word spelling, as well as ‘Wild card’ ('*' or '?') to replace a letter or entire parts of a word
* Camera search looks up words in the camera viewfinder and displays results
LEARNING TOOLS – engaging features that help you further enhance your vocabulary:
* ‘Favorites’ feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library
* ‘Recent’ list to help you easily review looked-up words
* ‘Word of the day’ section to help expand your vocabulary every day
* Fun and engaging word games like ‘Hangman’, ‘Word scramble’ and ‘Anagrams’ give you the opportunity to use newly learned words
If you have any questions, feedback or suggestions please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NEW! Invite friends - Share the app with your friends and let them know about this great reference tool!
NEW! Shortcuts for iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S+ and iPhone7 users only:
* invite and share with friends;
* review 'Word of the day' entries;
* access the camera look-up feature;
* search within the extensive database of the dictionary.