Nudibranch ID Indo Pacific
iOS iPhone Reference
---> You must have iPhone 4, 5, 6 or 7 and iOS 7, 8, 9 or 10 for this update. -
This field guide will place right at your fingertips, anytime and anywhere, the most comprehensive collection of Nudibranch species to be found in the Central Indo Pacific Region.
- NO WEB CONNECTION REQUIRED.
- There are 703 represented pictorially in this app.
- This is an area from Japan to Australia, a zone where marine fauna diversity is at its greatest.
- No matter where you are, no matter how isolated you may, you can identify your nudibranch finds.
- This identification series is regularly updated when new taxonomic information is available or when new species are added.
- Although books have their place, the benefits of this series of apps over reference books are many.
- The apps are Searchable - search for species names, authors, dates, sizes, colors, families, orders or photographers, try that with a book!
- The apps are convenient and soon you will have almost all known nudibranchs of the world on your device, try that with a book!
- The apps are user friendly and you can tick off species as you find them, yes you can do that with a book, but then you can email your ticked species list, try that with a book.
- You can add Remarks to Species and can easily save them digitally, try that with a book!
- And apps up to date with the latest taxonomic data, books are soon out of date.
For more information go to inudibranch.com
- Taxonomic updates according to A Radical Solution: The Phylogeny of the Nudibranch Family Fionidae
Cella, Carmona, Ekimova, Chichvarkhin, Schepetov & Gosliner, 2016