Naver Papago Translate
iOS Universal Reference
Come and join your translating partner, Papago!
Whenever you need translations during your travels, business trips, or while studying, just bring Papago, a smart parrot who can translate 13languages, with you.
▶ What does ‘Papago’ mean?
In Esperanto, Papago refers to a parrot, which is a bird with language abilities. 13languages are supported in Papago: Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified/Traditional), Spanish, French, Vietnamese, Thai, Indonesian, Russian, German and Italian.
▶ Main features
1) Text Translation
Real-time translation of phrases
2) Voice Translation
Real-time translation of voice
Translation Simultaneous speaking in each other’s language when talking one-on-one with a foreigner
4) Image Translation
When you can’t enter text, just take a picture of it and highlight it with your finger for real-time translation
Dictionary information provided for you to check more meanings
Basic expressions available without the need of network connection
Be confident anytime, anywhere with your translating partner, Papago!
▶ Required app permissions:
· Microphone : allows voice/conversation translation.
· Camera : allows image translation.
· Photos : allows image translation using saved images.
▶ Optional app permissions (you can use the app even without allowing this permission):
· Location : Better translation results are provided based on location information.
※ iOS 10.0 and up supported
※ Available on PC and mobile. http://papago.naver.com
※ For app-related issues and errors: https://goo.gl/9LZLRe
Developer Contact No.:
178-1, Green Factory, Jeongja-dong, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, Seoul
- Image translation available in full or partial (Japanese only)
- Added audio and conversation translation for supported language (4 including Thai and Italian)