Archery Shot Recorder - My Best Shots
Save all your most memorable shots in one specially designed, archery photo album!
This App allows you to actually photograph your results, add the relevant details & then save them for posterity.
Clicking the 'Date Stamp' feature, automatically enters the date & time of your shot & you can even email a copy to your fellow archers.
For peace of mind, utilise the file export feature to back up your album to iTunes.
The image can be made full screen within the App and the zoom function allows for more detailed analysis.
And because your images are also saved to your phone's camera roll, you can easily use them elsewhere, (such as a Facebook upload), at any convenient time.
Add or remove as many shots as you like, to build a lasting record of those rounds that made you most proud. It's a great way to review your progress over time. Also serving as a useful aid during bow tuning.
Remember, once you pull that arrow, the shot is gone! So keep your best work on My Best Shots - Archery Album.
Fixed Zoom bug for older versions of iOS
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 18, 2012
- Georgios Pilarinos
- 0.9 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 1.00 (1)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Archery Guide - Beginners Guide to Archery and the Bow and Arrow
• Caveman Dash - The Egg Stealer
• Ex-Girlfriend Collector
• Find Plotter - Archaeological Find Recorder Metal Dector Field Walking
• Find Plotter Free - Archaeological Find Recorder Metal Dector Field Walking
• Lithics and Artifacts - The Lithic Share Project
• Lithics and Artifacts HD - The Lithic Share Project
• Mi Collector Catalog Coin Collections
• Mi Collector Catalog Stamps
• My Best Catches – Fishing. Mi Collector Catalog Series