mPCCSWheel displays several groups of tonal colors based on PCCS in color wheel form and provides interactive color selction based on general harmony rules.
* 14 tones available for exploring.
* View accurate color info in PCCS, Munsell, RGB, HSB and CMYK formats.
* Rotatable color markers applying general harmony rules: Analogous, Complimentary, Split-Complementary, Triad, Tetrad, Hexad.
* Share color wheel or single color to Twitter / Facebook or via Email.
* The default color profile shipped with mPCCSWheel was created with screen brightness set to 50%, so it is recommended that you also set screen brightness to about 50% for accuracy (through Settings->Brightness & Wallpaper).
* The color image for sharing is in sRGB.
* Renamed app from mColorWheel to mPCCSWheel
* Support iPhone5
* Added HSB support in detail color info
* Added swipe gesture support for page flipping
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 30, 2013
- Yanmei He
- 6.2 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 2.00 (14)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 2.00 (17)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Color Vision Pro - How well do you see color?
• FM100 Hue Test