Nurses Drug Handbook
iOS Universal Reference
McGraw-Hill Nurse’s Drug Handbook, Seventh Edition provides everything nurses must know to protect themselves and their patients when administering drugs. The Handbook delivers the evidence base needed to administer more than 3,000 brand name and 1,000 generic drugs--along with important administration and monitoring instructions. The drug monographs are designed for easy understanding and quick access to essential facts.
For the safest, most effective drug administration possible, you'll find:
• Full monographs on 1,000+ drugs, including 29 new ones
• NEW FDA black box warnings and adverse drug reactions
• Special icons pointing out hazardous and high-alert drugs
• Expanded 36-page safe drug administration insert
• Guidance on drug interactions including foods, herbals, and behavior
• NEW safety insert on sanctioned guidelines for timely administration of scheduled drugs and new appendix on current drug shortages
• NEW! With the addition of a convenient Home page, a sleeker and more intuitive visual layout, as well as innovations in the speed of searches you can delve right into the intricacies of English faster and easier than ever!
• NEW! Translate and learn as you speak by using Talk & Translate– A speech recognition and text-to-speech app separate from this dictionary, which you can download for Free from the App Store. Whether you’re travelling or simply want to optimize your study of English, the great synergy between the two apps will be there to help you.
Also includes advanced search and language tools that have become the staple of quality language apps from MobiSystems.
SEARCH TOOLS – effortlessly find words using a clear, functional, and easy-to-use interface. The integrated search tools activate automatically the moment you start typing:
* Search autocomplete helps find words quickly by displaying predictions as you type
* Keyword lookup allows you to search within compound words and phrases
* An automatic ‘Fuzzy filter’ to correct word spelling, as well as ‘Wild card’ ('*' or '?') to replace a letter or entire parts of a word
* Camera search looks up words in the camera viewfinder and displays results
LEARNING TOOLS – engaging features that help you further enhance your vocabulary:
* ‘Favorites’ feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library
* ‘Recent’ list to help you easily review looked-up words
* ‘Word of the day’ section to help expand your vocabulary every day
* Fun and engaging word games like ‘Flash Cards’ give you the opportunity to use newly learned words
If you have any questions, feedback or suggestions please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org nurse.
• iOS 11 support!
• Complete visual redesign
• New Home view for quick access to the most frequently used functions
• Now Swipe to delete entries from the Favorites and Recent menus
• Navigate the Word of the Day entries by swiping
• Recently viewed entries will appear at the top of the search field
• Bug fixes