Longman Phrasal Verbs Dictionary
iOS Universal Reference
5,000 phrasal verbs, including new ones from computing, business, and the Internet.
The most extensive and complete phrasal verbs dictionary available, helping you understand and use them correctly.
For intermediate-advanced learners of English
● Clear grammar patterns show how to use phrasal verbs.
● Wide coverage of both American and British English
● Clear, accurate definitions, written using the Longman 2000-word Defining Vocabulary
● Add phrasal verbs to your bookmarks and build your own flashcard sets
● Thousands of examples
● Progressive look up to help you quickly find the phrasal verb you need
● Automatic history
● No internet connection is necessary
● Hyperlinked cross-references to the Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English (sold separately)
● unique three-way cross-referencing search
● real-time progressing look-up
● wildcard pattern searches -with * ?
● support for search from other applications
● OS-independent app localization
● iPod, iPhone & iPad compatible "universal app"
● Full "Retina Display" support
● Bookmarks with folders and editable notations
● Bookmark syncing across devices via iCloud (iOS5)
● supports Facebook APIs.
● Twitter & Evernote posts.
● Full layout for definition emails and Evernote posts.
New design for iOS7 and iOS7.
Improved iOS8 support.