Lingvo Dictionary Offline
iOS Universal Reference
ABBYY Lingvo Dictionary quickly and accurately translates words and phrases without an Internet connection.
Free access to 11 dictionaries for 7 languages included! Download them after installation right from within the app! Over 190 additional premium dictionaries are available for In-App Purchase. Electronic versions of dictionaries from the world’s leading publishers, such as Collins, Oxford and more - all in one place! You can be confident in your translations.
• Photo-translation - translation of words from the smartphone’s built-in camera or from images in your phone (not supported for Chinese and Kazakh).
• Flashcards for effective learning of words (with synchronization of flashcards between devices).
• Convenient work with several dictionaries at the same time: a general words list, a combined dictionary card.
• Dictionary entry contains detailed information about words, including translation alternatives, word usage examples, phonetic transcriptions, inflected forms of words and native audio pronunciation (in some dictionaries).
• A quick translation directly from the clipboard.
• Hypertext - instant translation of any word found in the dictionary entries with just a single tap.
• Spelling suggestions for mistyped words.
• The ability to use purchased dictionaries on another device (with the same Apple Id).
Once you install ABBYY Lingvo Dictionaries, you can download 11 basic dictionaries for 7 languages for free:
• Russian ‹-› Russian, English, Spanish, French, German, Spanish
• Latin -› Russian
Dictionaries of the following language directions are available for purchase directly from within the application:
• English ‹-› Chinese, French, German, Italian, Kazakh, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian
• German ‹-› English, French, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish
• Russian ‹-› Belarusian, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Kazakh, Norwegian, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish, Tatar, Turkish, Ukrainian
• Ukrainian ‹-› English, Polish, Russian
• Monolingual English, German, Kazakh, Russian, Spanish and Ukrainian dictionaries
For a complete list of dictionaries with detailed descriptions, visit our website at http://abbyy.com/lingvo_ios/en
If there are problems, please write at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi Lingvo friends!
Happy to inform you that we've updated our app!
CHANGES of 3.33:
• improvement of work with sound,
• app optimization,
• bug fixes,
• support for iPhone X!
• in 3.33.3 we fixed several app crashes, a keyboard issue while starting and other minor bugs.
Now we do our best to make Split View for iPad.
We hope you like this update and will find time to leave a review on our Lingvo App Store page.
Always with you,
ABBYY Lingvo Team