This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS Universal Reference
••• Spice up your plate •••
This fun and simple application guides you and teaches you about different spices, herbs and seasonings. You will find valuable information on the spice, videos, recipes and of course where to purchase the ingredients.
••• About the Author •••
Monica Bhide is a syndicated food columnist for Scripps, a contributing editor to AARP-The magazine, author of three cookbooks and a frequent contributor to NPR.ORG. Her work has appeared in The New York Times, Washington Post, Food & Wine, SELF, Health, Town & Country, Saveur and many other national and international publications.
••• About Sutro Media •••
This guide is published in partnership with Sutro Media. By enabling local writers to share their expertise on mobile phones, Sutro Media is making it easier and more fun to explore the world!
If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you - firstname.lastname@example.org
- lots of new iOS 7 bug fixes
- fixed recent bug with twitter field
- fixed landscape transition issue
- resolved display issue on iPhone 5
- more offline photos on original download and faster download of offline content
- fixed intermittent bug with dynamic updates
- added better crash analytics and fixed a number of intermittent stability problems