IRIS - mobile hebrew russian hebrew dictionary
The famous Big Hebrew-Russian and Russian-Hebrew dictionary by Dr. Baruch Podolsky is now available for Android. Providing Hebrew-Russian and Russian-Hebrew translation of over 60,000 words, currently proved to be the most complete, wide-ranging and modern Hebrew dictionary for Russian speakers.
ATTENTION: bug fix for iPad brought crashes for iPhone 5S and above. The solution is already out and awaiting AppStore authorization, in the meantime we suggest skipping updates until the next version is out. Thank you.
* Nikud in Hebrew words.
* Accent emphasis in Hebrew and Russian words (if no emphasis - accent is on last vowel)
* Russian transcription for Hebrew words.
* Russian search.
* Hebrew search.
* Transcription search (using Russian letters + "h" for representing Hebrew sounds) - "Translit" mode.
* Search history (last 12 entries).
* Copying words and translations, with and without Nikud.
* More to come.
Small bug fix for iOS8 on iPads.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 6 days ago
- Olan AT&S
- 17.4 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 1.00 (1)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (5)