IRIS - mobile hebrew russian hebrew dictionary
The famous Big Hebrew-Russian and Russian-Hebrew dictionary by Dr. Baruch Podolsky is now available for Android. Providing Hebrew-Russian and Russian-Hebrew translation of over 60,000 words, currently proved to be the most complete, wide-ranging and modern Hebrew dictionary for Russian speakers.
* Nikud in Hebrew words.
* Accent emphasis in Hebrew and Russian words (if no emphasis - accent is on last vowel)
* Russian transcription for Hebrew words.
* Russian search.
* Hebrew search.
* Transcription search (using Russian letters + "h" for representing Hebrew sounds) - "Translit" mode.
* Search history (last 12 entries).
* Copying words and translations, with and without Nikud.
* More to come.
- Fixed a bug that caused program termination when typing specific words.
From previous version:
- Transcription in translation screen!
- Transcription search mode!
- Emphasis marked (iOS6 and above).
- Graphics fixed for iOS7.
- Workaround for Hebrew bug in iOS7 ("vav" with center dot backwards).
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 27, 2013
- Olan AT&S
- 17.3 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 5.00 (2)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data