iOS iPhone Reference
The all new iQuran III offers you the Complete Quran in the Uthmani Font along with color coded Tajweed (Pronunciation), verse by verse translation and recitation.
* Full Quran with more than 35 Translations supporting crisp Retina Display and both Portrait and Landscape viewing in all screens
* Color coded Tajweed (Pronunciation): Ghunna, Ikhfa, Idgham, Iqlab and Qalqalah. The first smart phone software in the world to offer color coded Tajweed using our very own state of the art Dynamic Rendering Engine.
* 5 Font Sizes for both Arabic Script and Translations: Small, Normal, Big, Large, Huge
* 38 Translations plus Al-Muyassar and Jalal-ad-din Arabic Tafsir: English (M. Khan, Y. Ali, Pickthal, Shakir, Mhd. Asad, Transliteration), French, German, Indonesian, Melayu, Spanish, Turkish, Russian, Bosnian, Urdu, Farsi, Italian, Dutch, Albanian, Romanian, Japanese, Bangla, Azerbaijani, Chinese, Bulgarian, Hindi, Korean, Czech, Swedish, Thai, Polish, Portuguese, Uzbek and Norwegian
* Gapless (continuous) verse by verse recitation by: Mahmoud Al Husary, Abdul Basit Abdul Samad, Saood & Shuraim, Sa'ad Al Ghamdi, Abu Bakr Ash-Shatree, Mahir Al-Muayqali, Mishary Al-Afasy and Muhammad Siddiq Al Minshawi
* AirPlay support
* Background audio playback with complete support for iPod remote control (i.e. multi-tasking bar)
* Split index screen with scrollable Surahs and Sections (Hezb, Juzz / Para)
* Tap and hold Verse Options Sheet: Bookmark, Note, SMS, Email, Twitter, Facebook, Copy or use it to view translation from a translator other than the currently selected one
* Quick verse jumping using a unique and easy to use Fast Scroll display
* Complete Audio controls with tap-hold FF, RW and Pause/Play
* Advanced audio repeat options to help with memorization: repeat a single verse multiple times, repeat on reaching the end of a surah or select a range of verses to loop over
* Unlimited bookmarks with notes and search
* Support for 4 built-in bookmark categories for grouping verses: Reading, Memorizing, Interesting, Discussion
* Advanced full-text search support with keyword highlighting and automatic saved search history
* Quranic Supplications. See verses from the Qur'an on topics such as: Faith, Submission, Praise, Patience, Forgiveness, Family, Provisions, Knowledge, Thanks and Protection
* Surah Al-Kahf reminders on Fridays
* A special Stop Signs screen explaining the meaning of the different Stop Symbols used in the Quran
* Much, much more
For status updates, follow us on: http://twitter.com/guidedways
Mushaf, Quran Reader, Islam, Islamic, Muslim, Koran, Coran
* Fixed transliteration not displaying
* Ongoing fixes and stability improvements
Visual refresh with iOS 11 compatibility, along with support for iPhone X
Improved font for newer devices
Faster rendering and loading
Improved downloading of audios
Several performance improvements throughout
iQuran Lite can now be upgraded in-app to Pro directly. Existing "iQuran Pro" users are eligible for a free upgrade. Moving forward, iQuran Pro will be replaced by iQuran Lite (renamed to iQuran).
Automatic importing of bookmarks from "iQuran Pro" (make sure you have it installed).