This app was removed from the App Store.
il Ragazzini 2014 – Dizionario Inglese-Italiano Italian-English Dictionary
iOS Universal Reference
# NOTICE #
This app will be discontinued in August 2014 and will no longer be available in the Store.
A brand new app will be published shortly with updated content and new functions.
il Ragazzini is a universal app optimized to run on iPad, iPhone and iPod touch.
This App can be searched by headword, inflected forms or full text, and also contains a searchable Gallery of illustrations.
Click on the speaker icon to listen to the correct pronunciation of a headword. This function requires an internet connection.
• more than 400 000 words, phrases and meanings
• more than 3 000 phrasal verbs
• more than 120 000 specialist terms
• phonetic transcriptions of English headwords
• 13000 synonyms and opposites in English
• indication of more than 10 000 "parole amiche" in English
• indication of the 4300 most important English words
• indication of the 4400 most important Italian words
• more than 160 notes on the culture of English-speaking nations with useful information on institutions, history, customs, educational systems, sport
• more than 600 usage notes on: nuances of meaning, common mistakes, grammatical questions, and common translation problems
• more than 850 false friends, indicated in both sections of the dictionary
• English nouns are marked as uncountable and uncountable/countable
• Recordings of 170 dialogues taken from everyday situations containing more than 2000 common phrases (requires an internet connection)
- VoiceOver accessibility
App developed by Meta Srl - www.gruppometa.it and Liberologico Srl - www.liberologico.com
Fulltext search engine – developed by Meta Srl
NO INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED FOR DICTIONARY SEARCHES
- Updated with the content of the 2014 Edition,
- Following user requests, in-app purchase option has been removed for updated content, and price modified accordingly
- iOS 7-optimized