This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS iPhone Reference
IEP Checklist is a tool for parents and teachers to consider as they develop the IEP. Not every item on the checklist is required by special education regulations. For more information, consult the Federal regulations and other information that can be found at http://idea.ed.gov.
The IEP Checklist is sponsored by The Parent Educational Advocacy Training Center (PEATC). http://www.peatc.org.
PEATC Mission Statement:
The Parent Educational Advocacy Training Center Building positive futures for children by working collaboratively with families, schools and communities in order to improve opportunities for excellence in education and success in school and community life. Our special focus is children with disabilities. We do this by providing:
* Services and support for families and professionals;
* Easy-to-understand, research-based information and training; and
* Opportunities for strategic partnerships and advocacy for systemic improvement.
The Parent Educational Advocacy Training Center believes that children reach their full potential when families and professionals enjoy an equal, respectful partnership. PEATC believes that:
* Families are children's first and best teachers;
* Information and training enrich and empower families and professionals to build strong partnerships.
* All children deserve the opportunity to live, learn and participate fully in their communities;
* Children with disabilities can achieve independence and make valuable contributions to society.
IEP Checklist Application developed by:
Nurvee LLC :: Business Refreshed
- Ability to record IEP meetings and individual voice notes
- Ability to export IEP Checklist and custom notes
- Dedicated checklist for easy review of notes and top priorities - Access to federal regulation website
- IEP Checklist walkthrough guide