iDisciple makes it easy to receive personalized content based on your preferences and needs. With a collection of thousands of sermons, devotionals, eBooks, articles, Bible studies, blogs, podcasts and an in-app Bible - there’s something for everyone.
Every day, you’ll receive new content personalized for you designed to help you grow daily with God. iDisciple gathers these resources all in one place so it’s convenient and easy to access.
Browse free content or subscribe for only $4.99 per month and enjoy the ultimate personalized experience of iDisciple where you will create a profile to receive the best content for your interests and needs.
iDisciple is all about easy access to the resources that speak to you right where you are and take you on the next step in your journey with God.
Stop searching and let iDisciple find the most powerful, relevant content for you!
* Personalized Christian content sent to your smartphone, tablet & computer
* Devotionals, Bible studies, sermons, blogs, podcasts, articles, and more!
* Receive content from top Christian leaders and ministries such as Andy Stanley, Lysa TerKeurst, John Maxwell, Dr. Charles Stanley, and Beth Moore
* Both free and premium channels give access to a regular schedule of inspirational content from Catalyst, World Vision, Andy Stanley and more.
* Easily give to the non-profit organization of your choice with the built-in Giving Account
* Search and buy thousands of Ebooks from publishers such as Thomas Nelson, Zondervan, David C Cook, Tyndale House and many others.
* Discover exciting Christian leaders and sources of inspiration
* 100% of proceeds donated to fund Christian ministries
You may purchase an automatically-renewable iDisciple subscription from within iDisciple. Subscriptions are priced at $4.99/month and $49.99/year. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Prices for premium channels, eBooks, audios, and videos are listed with their respective items. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Ebooks, audios, and videos purchased from within the iDisciple application may only be consumed from within the iDisciple application. Premium channels will provide periodic content as described in the premium channel overview viewable before purchase.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 19, 2013
- iDisciple, LLC.
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (20)
- 13.2 MB