iDisciple conveniently delivers sermons, devotionals, and music from hundreds of top Christian authors, speakers, ministries, and artists to any device, anytime.
“…one of my favorite sources for inspiration and guidance…”
"…It has inspired me, softened my heart and brought me closer to God… A true blessing.”
Subscribe today and get 7 days free. For only $4.99 per month, you can enjoy the ultimate personalized experience where you will create a profile to receive the best content for your interests and needs PLUS access to commercial-free streaming music and talk radio.
Because iDisciple is a Family Christian Ministry, 100% of earnings go to Christian charities around the world.
iDisciple allows you to share life-changing inspiration easily with others.
Stop searching and let iDisciple find the most powerful, relevant content for you!
* Personalized Christian content available anytime on any device
* Sermons, devotionals, commercial-free music, talk radio and more!
* Commercial-free streaming music from popular genres including Rock, Gospel, and Hip-Hop
* Receive content from top Christian authors, speakers, and ministries such as Andy Stanley, Lysa TerKeurst, Joyce Meyer, Ravi Zacharias, John C. Maxwell, Third Day, Anne Graham Lotz & more!
* Discover exciting new Christian leaders and sources of inspiration
* 100% of earnings go to Christian charities around the world
You may purchase an automatically renewable iDisciple subscription within iDisciple. Subscriptions are priced at $4.99/month and $49.99/year. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Create a free account directly from your device. Added enhanced social sharing.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 6 days ago
- iDisciple LLC
- 21.2 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (8)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (1002)