Subscribe today and get 7 days free. For only $4.99 per month, you can enjoy the ultimate personalized experience where you will create a profile to receive the best content for your interests and needs.
iDisciple makes it easy to receive personalized Christian content based on your preferences and needs. With a growing collection of over 100,000 sermons, devotionals, articles, blogs, podcasts and an in-app Bible - there’s something for everyone.
With iDisciple, you can conveniently access the world’s largest collection of digital discipleship resources – all in one place.
Because iDisciple is a Family Christian Ministry, 100% of earnings are donated to Christian charities worldwide.
Stop searching and let iDisciple find the most powerful, relevant content for you!
* Personalized Christian content sent to your smartphone, tablet & computer from over 200 authors & speakers.
* Devotionals, sermons, music, articles, and more!
* Commercial-free music from popular genres including Rock, Gospel, and Hip-Hop.
* Receive content from top Christian leaders and ministries such as Andy Stanley, Lysa TerKeurst, John Maxwell, Third Day, Beth Moore & more!
* Both free and premium channels give access to a regular schedule of inspirational content from Catalyst, World Vision, VeggieTales and more.
* Easily give to the non-profit organization of your choice with the built-in Giving Account.
* Discover exciting new Christian leaders and sources of inspiration.
* 100% of earnings are donated to fund Christian ministries.
You may purchase an automatically renewable iDisciple subscription within iDisciple. Subscriptions are priced at $4.99/month and $49.99/year. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Prices for premium channels are listed with their respective items. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Content purchased from the iDisciple application may only be consumed within the iDisciple application. Premium channels will provide scheduled content as described in the channel overview viewable before purchase.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 09, 2014
- iDisciple LLC
- 24.6 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (116)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (221)