This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS Universal Reference
Use this simple app to search and read the most important humanitarian legal texts:
- 35+ legal texts from the Geneva Conventions to the ICTY Statute, such as:
1. Geneva Convention I - Wounded & Sick in the field
2. Geneva Convention II - Wounded & Sick at Sea
3. Geneva Convention III - Prisoners of War
4. Geneva Convention IV - Protection of Civilians
5. Geneva Protocol I - Victims of Int. Armed Conflict
6. Geneva Protocol II - Victims of Non-Int. Conflict
7. Geneva Protocol III - Adoption of Distinctive Emblem
8. Hague Convention 1899
9. Hague Convention 1907
11. ICC Statute
12. ENMOD Convention
13. BWC - Stockpiling of Biological Weapons Convention
14. CCW - Restriction on Certain Weapons Convention
15. CCW Protocol - Mines, Booby-Traps
16. CCW Protocol - Blinding Laser Weapons
17. CWC - Chemical Weapons
18. Cluster Munitions Convention
19. Lieber Code - US Rules of War (1863)
20. San Remo Manual - Armed Conflicts at Sea
- All documents are Full-Text with an enlarged font for easy reading on your phone.
- You don't need an internet connection, everything is stored locally (a whole library in your pocket).
- Simple easy-to-use design for busy law students, legal professionals and activists.
- You can send all legal texts as email attachments (e.g. for printing or sharing with friends & colleagues)
- Expanded for use with iPad
- Icon & Interface update