HTML 4 & 5: The Complete Reference
Keep everything you need to know about every HTML 4 and 5 element and attribute at your fingertips with HTML 4 & 5: The Complete Reference, from leading tech publisher O’Reilly Media. It’s the ideal tool for anyone—from beginners to experts—creating or updating HTML documents.
• Quickly get the information you need, with fast and efficient Search and Browse options
• Choose to view only HTML 4.01 or HTML5 information—or both—when browsing and in search results
• Find exactly what you’re looking for with these resources:
° Full descriptions of every HTML 4.01 and HTML5 element and attribute
° An attributes chart with links to their respective elements
° A complete list of character references for characters such as >, <, ©, ₤, and ™
° An element reference, organized by common tasks
° A DOCTYPE reference to ensure that your documents can be validated properly and will display in Standards Mode in all browsers
° A document structure reference with the minimum requirements for setting up documents in HTML 4.01, HTML5, and XHTML
• Get the big picture with useful overviews of HTML 4.01, HTML5, and XHTML
Comprehensive. Efficient. Easy to use. Everything you expect in an O’Reilly reference. And everything you need to know about HTML 4 and 5.
• iPhone 5 support
• Faster search!
• Categorized search results
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 11, 2012
- O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- 8.1 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 5.00 (3)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (26)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Cooking for Geeks by Jeff Potter - Complete Book, Interactive Edition
• Fluent Conference – the Official Event App for the O’Reilly Fluent Conference
• OSCON – the Official Event App for the O’Reilly Open Source Convention
• Solid – The Official Event App for O’Reilly Solid Conference
• Strata – The Official Event App for O’Reilly Strata Conference
• Velocity Conference – the Official Event App for the O’Reilly Velocity Conference