Headwords is the only app for word lovers and students that searches up to 15 English dictionaries! Are you studying English vocabulary? You can use the built-in flashcards to quiz yourself on words added to your favorites list!
Please note: Headwords requires an internet connection.
- Up to 15 different dictionaries searched simultaneously for any English word.
- Audio pronunciations for thousands of words.
- Integrated Word of the Day.
- Share definitions online via Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or Delicious.
- Save definitions to study later with Instapaper, Readability, or Pocket.
- Study words that interest you with built-in flashcards!
- Automatically maintains a history list of all the words for which you've searched.
- Add words to your favorites list.
- Convenient + and - buttons to adjust the font size while reading dictionary entries.
One of the best ways to know how a word is properly used is to see multiple definitions and usage examples. That's what Headwords was designed to do: help you explore and build your English vocabulary to new levels.
Look for more features and enhancements soon! A universal version of Headwords (iPhone/iPad version in one app) is in development.
- Headwords is now a universal app so that you can enjoy it on your iPhone and iPad.
- Add and edit notes on words on your favorites list. Keep examples of sample sentences, memory aids, etc.
- Notes that you've added show up in the flashcard answers.
- Share entire favorites lists with notes between devices! Keep them in sync more easily.
- Added several dictionaries. Headwords now provides definitions from up to ** 20 ** sources!
- Added ability to search all dictionaries directly from a flashcard entry.
- Define within Headwords a word selected within the internal browser.
- Add the text selected within the internal browser to the current word's notes.
- Various minor enhancements and bug fixes.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Aug 02, 2012
- Wugtest Software
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 11.8 MB