GuildGuide is the utility for all GUILD WARS 2 players
GuildGuide lets you save your GUILD WARS 2 Characters on your phone enabling you to access information about your characters very quickly.
And this is just one cool feature of GuildGuide.
With GuildGuide you have a complete Guide for GUILD WARS 2 in your pocket. Get all informations about Asuras, Charrs, Norns, Sylvaris and enjoy to read all about Warriors, Elementalists, Engineers, Mesmers, Necromancers, Thiefs, Guardians and Rangers.
And if this is not cool enough.
All the informations coming with GuildGuide can be updated online. Be always up-to-date with the newest information about GUILD WARS 2.
GuildGuide now comes with its own Blog. Be up-to-date and get all the latest news about upcoming features and releases of GuildGuide.
✭✭ We are still working on cool new feature, so be patient for the upcoming update. ✭✭
☛ WE WANT YOU! If you want something into GuildGuide, don't hesitate to contact us.
Or if you want GuildGuide in another language. Help Us!
*** Disclaimer: "This app is not endorsed by or affiliated with ArenaNet, or NCsoft."
© 2012 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved. NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. ***
- Added Guild to My Char
- Added World to My Char [List of BWE#2]
- Changed some graphics for weapon slots
- Problems with special characters in other languages
- Added GuildGuide Blog
- Some important changes made for the next big update!
- Settings stucked while loading
- Download content will not saved to iCloud
Inspired by the first Guild Wars 2 Open Beta Weekend:
- Create a character starts now with races instead of professions
- Adding Weapon Slot Feature
- Adding Release Notes to Settings
- Corrected Guide Details.
- Guide Category list didn't update at least the App was quit completely.
- Max. Level corrected to 80
- If you choose Warrior as your character profession GuildGuide will crash and you have to reinstall GuildGuide
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 10, 2012
- Armin Toepper
- 7.1 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data