This app was removed from the App Store.
German <-> Dutch Slovoed Classic talking dictionary
iOS Universal Reference
*** We are glad to present a new Slovoed app that allows you to easily and quickly navigate through and try out any of 120+ dictionaries for 30+ world's languages, as well as experience the most advanced search, learning and translation features. In order to find the new app on the App Store, input ‘Slovoed dictionaries’ into the search box. You can make use of your previously purchased standalone Slovoed dictionary inside the new app. For this purpose, please, update all your dictionaries to the latest versions on the same device and follow the tips of "Slovoed dictionaries". The content will be automatically synchronized and enabled.
If you have any questionson how to use Slovoed dictionaries inside the new app, please contact us at email@example.com. ***
#1 DICTIONARY TECHNOLOGY IN THE WORLD
63 000 entries and 10 000 German audio pronunciations recorded by native speakers
The most reliable dictionary content from the world’s leading lexicographers
*** Dictionary features are presented on the screenshots ***
Search and translate features:
• New! Full text search feature allows you to look up words more efficiently throughout the whole dictionary content, including headwords and usage examples.
• Easy copy-and-paste functions copy words to the clipboard for translation.
• Improved browsing capabilities through word list and Search History.
• New! Built-in PenReader multilingual handwriting recognition support.
• List of similar words in case of misspelling.
• Wildcard Search if you are unsure of the exact word spelling. Use “?” and “*” symbols to replace the missing letters.
• Morphology module to translate words in any grammatical form (for English, French, Spanish and Russian dictionaries).
• New! TReader now supports Slovoed dictionaries! Enjoy the most comfortable in-app translation from any book or document in EPUB without switching applications or accessing the Internet. In order to get translation, long tap a word and choose "Slovoed" in the pop-up menu.
• Search for anagrams.
• Flash Card Quiz enables you to add new words to flash cards and test your knowledge as many times as you wish.
• New! Handy Converter support.
• New! iPhone 5 support.
• Enhanced customization options allow you to modify animated menus and choose background colors.
• Enlarge or reduce font size for your comfort.
• New! Favorites - to quickly access frequently searched words.
• Hyperlinks between articles and directions.
• Landscape-mode support.
• Fully iPad optimized interface.
• Contextual menu.
• No Internet connection required: simply download the dictionary once and use it on your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch without any additional expense.
Paragon Software joined the Open Dictionary API Alliance, a unique resource providing the access to premium dictionary content for all members of the Alliance. Enjoy the opportunity to enrich your apps with a high quality and trusted source of reference from the world’s famous publishers.
Since its founding, Paragon Software Group has provided premium software applications and unique technologies that allow users of every computing platform to be more productive, whether working at a desk or learning on the go with a tablet or smartphone. Paragon Software’s mobility product portfolio includes more than 350 electronic dictionaries, encyclopedias and phrase books in the widest combination of over 30 languages, with databases provided by the world’s leading publishing houses, such as Duden, Merriam-Webster, Oxford, PONS, Van Dale, VOX, and others. Slovoed Online premier instant translation engine extends Paragon Software’s intersection of the dynamic web with easily accessible high-tech learning features and trusted content from our global reference partners.
New! Sync with "Slovoed dictionaries" app.
New! iPhone 5 support.
New! Full text search feature allows you to look up words more efficiently throughout the whole dictionary content, including headwords and usage examples.
New! Built-in PenReader multilingual handwriting recognition support.
New! TReader now supports Slovoed dictionaries!
New! Handy Converter support.
New! Favorites - to quickly access frequently searched words.