Geology Terminology Glossary
iOS Universal Reference
Geology is the science or study of the Earth, the materials of which it is made, the structure of those materials, and the processes acting upon them. Geology includes the study of organisms that have inhabited our planet. An important part of geology is the study of how Earth’s materials, structures, processes and organisms have changed over time.
Geology Glossary provides you a comprehensive list of 750+ terms related to terminologies which is very helpful to understand the terminology better.
- No Internet connectivity required
- Search through our database in alphabetical order
- Search keyword using title and application content
- Add term to your favorite list
- Share the term to your friends and family through email, facebook and twitter
- Change the font size for better reading experience
- View history
- Random display of terms
- Minor bug fixes