A Core Army Training App! If you conduct training in the Army, this app is for you.
This application is sourced from Army FM 7-0 dated February 2011. ForceReadiness.com reformatted the source document for better display on a mobile device. We also added tests so that you can test your knowledge of FM 7-0.
This edition of FM 7-0 builds upon earlier editions by challenging leaders to make unit training and leader development more relevant and rigorous in order to effectively prepare for future security challenges.
FM 7-0 also links to the Army Training Network portal. With the help of the Army Training Network, Army leaders can remain up-to-date on the rapidly changing tools available for training so that leaders, Soldiers, and units prepare for full spectrum operations in an environment of change.
ForceReadiness.com is not affiliated with the US Army. We simply support soldiers every way we can.
NOTE: This is not a pdf reader, e-book, or mobile website app. It is a full-featured training application powered by ForceReadiness.com's M-Training System - the most advanced training system available for mobile devices. The M-Training System provides robust "professional grade" features and reliability while also providing a simple and intuitive user experience.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jun 14, 2012
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 5.6 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• AI-EE-YAH! (Official App of the 3d Cavalry Regiment)
• Air Assault School Study Guide
• Army Bootcamp Study Guide
• Army Physical Readiness Training (FM 7-22)
• Army Survival Study Guide
• Army Uniforms and Insignia (AR 670-1)
• BDC Comm Guide
• Helispots (Los Angeles County)
• Infantry Platoon and Squad
• Jumpmaster PRO Study Guide
• LACoFD Fire Station Directory
• MDT Guide
• Navy SEAL Fitness - The Science and Exercise
• PDG PROmote Complete - The USAF Professional Development Guide
• PEO STRI Desk-Side Reference Guide (2013/2014)
• PROmote - The Study Guide for Army Promotions
• SMCT Skill Level 1
• TMAC 2013 (Tactical Mutual Aid Communications - 2013)
• U.S. Air Force Dress & Personal Appearance
• U.S. Army Ranger Handbook (SH 21-76)
• US Navy PMK PROmote
• USAF Airman's Manual (AFPAM 10-100)
• USCG E-PME Study Guide