FAA Instrument Procedures Handbook HD
Made Exclusively for iPad!
The Instrument Procedures Handbook (FAA-H-8261-1) is designed as a technical reference for professional pilots who operate under instrument rules (IFR). Instructors, pilots and students alike will find this handbook to be a valuable resource since it is used as a reference for the Airline Transport Pilot and Instrument Knowledge Tests of the FAA.
*******Material Covered includes:***********
- IFR OPERATIONS
- TAKEOFFS AND DEPARTURES
- EN ROUTE OPERATIONS
- SYSTEM IMPROVEMENT PLANS
- HELICOPTER INSTRUMENT PROCEDURES
- AIRBORNE NAVIGATION DATABASES
- STAYING WITHIN PROTECTED AIRSPACE
- ACRONYMS AND GLOSSARY
All concepts and material conforms to the pilot training and certification standards set forth by the FAA It is an excellent resource for those wanting to maximize their skills in an IFR environment, and contains the latest up-to-date information. Contains over 200 illustrations and images, all beautifully put together in an interface that is elegant and easy to use.
New in Version 1.1
- Fixed a bug causing a crash on certain devices
- Minor Performance enhancements and improvements
- Added a "More Apps" Section
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 19, 2011
- Fishington Studios
- Average Rating:
- 3.00 (2)
- 27.7 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Boxes by Fishington Studios
• Draw Pad Pro : Amazing Notepads and Sketchbooks!
• Meeting Box - Notes, Tasks, Sketches and Recordings
• Sketchworthy - Notes, Sketches, and Ideas
• Survivalpedia - Military and Wilderness Survival Field Manuals
• Zentries: The Art of Journaling