This app was removed from the App Store.
English-Spanish High Tech Dictionary
iOS Universal Reference
Few bilingual options out there keep up with the latest in technical terminology, but our carefully researched dictionary contains from the basic to the sometimes obscure regarding Internet, Computers, Telecommunications or Information Technology. A compelling collection of acronyms and full definitions for devices, systems and concepts of modern-day technology, offers the user the most detailed app in the market.
Thoroughly researched, both in English and Spanish, and with 10-times more data than the competition! It includes in-depth classification and branches out to cover regional terminology.
WORKS OFFLINE. Connection required only for images, voices and spell-check.
• New! You may also merge these IT terms to our General Reference Dictionary in order to have a single application (General + IT terms). Available as an in-app within the General Reference Dictionary.
• Natural-sounding voices for entries, definitions and examples in both languages (British and American English, European and American Spanish)
• Covers International, European, Latin American and Mexican Spanish. Covers American and British English.
• Embedded Tutorial.
• Words which are spelled identically in both languages are displayed twice in the List, marked with a flag at the side.
• Fuzzy Search: Detects misspelled words simultaneously in English and Spanish, offering close suggestions.
• Innovative “Scan Function” for conceptual search of idioms and related phrases.
• Huge size and comprehensiveness, with over 85,000 entries, 120,000 translations, 85,000 synonyms and 5,000 examples.
• Optional display of syllable separation for Spanish words.
• Delete all favorite words with one button
• Shake for random word.
• Share via Facebook and Twitter.
• Search History - share by email.
• Mark Favorite Words easily.
• Sync your favorites among your devices with Dropbox.
• Customize using available themes, background color, and font.
- Translations, Definitions, Synonyms, Pictures and Examples.
- Clear-cut separation of meanings, identified with WM’s “Descriptive Tags”
- Part of Speech and other grammar attributes: Noun, Verb, Adj, etc.
- Noun type classification: Concrete, Abstract, Animate, Animal, etc. *
- Color Code icon indicates word usage: Easy, Normal, Difficult or Technical
- Colloquial words indicated with flag icon of each country
- On/Off display of slang, foreign or offensive words. Default OFF.
- More than 4,000 color pictures help identify word meanings and context.
• Important Note: A translation dictionary typically includes translations only. However, ours include many definitions.
Voices powered by iSpeech.
* Sync your favorites among your devices with Dropbox.
* Minor bug fixes.
* NEW APP! Unique Side-by-Side English-Spanish Verb Conjugator - Check out the newest release from WordMagic Soft.