Pocket Drug Guide EMS
iOS Universal Reference
DETAILED ENOUGH TO PROVIDE EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW!
• Essential data on more than 1,000 of the most commonly used prescribed medications and more than 75 drugs most often used in the pre-hospital setting
• Drug-specific EMS pearls, including signs and symptoms of overdose and specific overdose management
• Sections on popular medicinal herbs and common street drugs
• Quick-reference tables encapsulate essential information
• Street Drug section updated to include "bath salts" and salvia
• NEW! With the addition of a convenient Home page, a sleeker and more intuitive visual layout, as well as innovations in the speed of searches you can delve right into the intricacies of English faster and easier than ever!
Patrick Gomella graduated Penn State University with a BS in Biology and minor in Movement Science, and also has a Masters in Public Health, and is a nationally-certified Paramedic through Thomas Jefferson Hospital. He is also a certified firefighter and NREMT-B, and in addition to having experience in the field, he is certified as an EMS instructor. He is presently in Med School, and is the son of Leonard Gomella, who authored Clinician's Pocket Drug Reference, and Clinician's Pocket Reference.
Leonard G. Gomella, MD, FACS
The Bernard W. Goodwin, Jr., Professor,
Chairman, Department of Urology
Jefferson Medical College
Thomas Jefferson University
Also includes advanced search and language tools that have become the staple of quality language apps from MobiSystems.
SEARCH TOOLS – effortlessly find words using a clear, functional, and easy-to-use interface. The integrated search tools activate automatically the moment you start typing:
* Search autocomplete helps find words quickly by displaying predictions as you type
* Keyword lookup allows you to search within compound words and phrases
* An automatic ‘Fuzzy filter’ to correct word spelling, as well as ‘Wild card’ ('*' or '?') to replace a letter or entire parts of a word
* Camera search looks up words in the camera viewfinder and displays results
LEARNING TOOLS – engaging features that help you further enhance your vocabulary:
* ‘Favorites’ feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library
* ‘Recent’ list to help you easily review looked-up words
* ‘Word of the day’ section to help expand your vocabulary every day
* Fun and engaging word games like ‘Flash Cards’ give you the opportunity to use newly learned words
If you have any questions, feedback or suggestions please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• iOS 11 support!
• Complete visual redesign
• New Home view for quick access to the most frequently used functions
• Now Swipe to delete entries from the Favorites and Recent menus
• Navigate the Word of the Day entries by swiping
• Recently viewed entries will appear at the top of the search field
• Bug fixes