Common College Slangs
"Slang" is the use of informal words and expressions that are not considered standard in the speaker's dialect or language. Slang is often to be found in areas of the lexicon that refer to things considered to be taboo. It is often used to identify with one's peers and, although it may be common among young people, it is used by people of all ages and social groups.
The difference between a college and a university is that a college offers a collection of degrees in one specific area, while a university is a collection of colleges. When you go to a university you are going to be graduating from one of their colleges. You can educate and learn yourself such slangs used in college with this informative app.
There are 15 such categories and list of around 250+ slangs used commonly in Universities in USA and around the world, which will help you to understand the slangs used in Universities/Colleges in better way.
- Category listing of all slangs.
- You can select a category and move to next and previous slang within that category
- Add slangs to favorites list
- Share the term to your friends and family through email, facebook and twitter
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 21, 2012
- 5.2 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data