Collins Russian-English Translation Dictionary and Verbs
iOS Universal Reference
Over 90,000 translations • Conjugates thousands of Russian and English verbs • Hundreds of usage notes and examples • No internet connection required
Carry a dependable Russian and English reference everywhere you go with the Collins Pro Russian-English Translation Dictionary. This app contains dictionary data from HarperCollins in our popular Ultralingua interface. Use our verb conjugation tool to find complete conjugations of thousands of verbs in all standard forms, and the number translator to convert numerals into Russian or English text instantly.
• Over 58,000 entries with 90,000 translations
• Tap-and-hold any word or phrase and choose "Speak" from the popup menu to hear that word spoken using Apple's built-in text-to-speech feature.
• Stress is marked on all Russian entries, helpful for learning meanings and pronunciation
• Plurals and irregular forms for all parts of speech
• Case information included for irregular Russian nouns
• Perfective and imperfective verb forms included
• English regional spelling and usage examples
• Slang, technical language, and regional differences in spelling and usage
• Hundreds of usage notes and examples
• Smart search results in case you misspell or mistype
• Instant search displays words and narrows your selection as you type
• Conjugations for thousands of Russian and English verbs
• Includes all standard tenses and forms
• Smart search finds infinitives and catches misspellings
• Must-have reference tool for any student or language professional
• Conjugate a verb from the dictionary results by tapping it
• Translate numerals into Russian and English text with the number tool
• Language swapper button to switch from Russian-English to English-Russian
• Tap the history button to view the 50 most recent dictionary definitions, verb conjugations, and more in one place. Sort the list alphabetically or by date, and choose to clear the list completely or delete one entry at a time.
• No internet connection required
• Change your device settings to view the app display in English, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, or German
View our reviews below to see why users love this app, and remember to let us know what you think!
This universal app will run on iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch, so you can purchase it once and load it onto all your devices. The iPad and iPhone/iPod touch versions look and behave differently to give you a great experience on every device you own. The interface will change, but you’ll always have the same outstanding language data and tools inside.
Dictionaries are available from Ultralingua for many languages, including combinations of English, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, German, and more. See what else we have to offer by searching for Ultralingua in the App Store.
Follow us on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook for app news, language learning tips, and more.
• Updated for iOS 9
• Updated for iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, and iPad Pro
• Simplified navigation
• Optional side-by-side dictionary and conjugations on iPad
• Faster loading of Favorites
• Export your Favorites via AirDrop or email
• Many data improvements and small bug fixes