Collins Malay Dictionary
iOS Universal Reference
Entries cover everyday English and Malay (including all essential set expressions) so you can be sure of having all the vocabulary you need. You'll find words and phrases in both languages, with translations shown in examples to show words are used.
• NEW! With the addition of a convenient Home page, a sleeker and more intuitive visual layout, as well as innovations in the speed of searches you can delve right into the intricacies of English faster and easier than ever!
Also includes advanced search and language tools that have become the staple of quality language apps from MobiSystems.
SEARCH TOOLS – effortlessly find words using a clear, functional, and easy-to-use interface. The integrated search tools activate automatically the moment you start typing:
* Search autocomplete helps find words quickly by displaying predictions as you type
* Keyword lookup allows you to search within compound words and phrases
* An automatic ‘Fuzzy filter’ to correct word spelling, as well as ‘Wild card’ ('*' or '?') to replace a letter or entire parts of a word
LEARNING TOOLS – engaging features that help you further enhance your vocabulary:
* ‘Favorites’ feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library
* ‘Recent’ list to help you easily review looked-up words
* ‘Word of the day’ section to help expand your vocabulary every day
* Fun and engaging word games like 'Hangman', 'Word scramble' and 'Anagrams' give the opportunity to use newly learned words
If you have any questions, feedback or suggestions please contact us directly at email@example.com.
• Support for iOS11!
• Complete visual redesign
• New Home view for quick access to the most frequently used functions
• Now Swipe to delete entries from the Favorites and Recent menus
• Navigate the Word of the Day entries by swiping
• Recently viewed entries will appear at the top of the search field
• Bug fixes