Collins Essential Thesaurus
iOS Universal Reference
The Collins Essential Thesaurus is the ideal language tool with over 40,000 references arranged A-Z, so you can easily find the word you're looking for. With a comprehensive range of alternatives for each entry alongside a huge choice of opposites, the Thesaurus enables you to use words with precision and confidence.
You'll find a comprehensive list of all the word alternatives and opposites you need, alongside practical usage notes that help you do more with language. You'll find internet links that tell you where to look for more information.
Also includes advanced search and language tools that have become the staple of quality Oxford language apps from MobiSystems.
SEARCH TOOLS – effortlessly find words using a clear, functional, and easy-to-use interface. The integrated search tools activate automatically the moment you start typing:
* Search autocomplete helps find words quickly by displaying predictions as you type
* Keyword lookup allows you to search within compound words and phrases
* An automatic ‘Fuzzy filter’ to correct word spelling, as well as ‘Wild card’ ('*' or '?') to replace a letter or entire parts of a word
* Camera search looks up words in the camera viewfinder and displays results
LEARNING TOOLS – engaging features that help you further enhance your vocabulary:
* ‘Favorites’ feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library
* ‘Recent’ list to help you easily review looked-up words
* ‘Word of the day’ section to help expand your vocabulary every day
* Fun and engaging word games like 'Hangman', 'Word scramble' and 'Anagrams' give the opportunity to use newly learned words
If you have any questions, feedback or suggestions please contact us directly at email@example.com.
• iOS 11 support!
• Complete visual redesign
• New Home view for quick access to the most frequently used functions
• Now Swipe to delete entries from the Favorites and Recent menus
• Navigate the Word of the Day entries by swiping
• Recently viewed entries will appear at the top of the search field
• Bug fixes