This app was removed from the App Store.
Battle of Britain Aircraft
iOS Universal Reference
The British, German and Italian aircraft that fought in the 1940 Battle of Britain in one app on your iPhone or iPad.
Battle of Britain Aircraft is a guide to all the aircraft from both sides that officially took part in the 1940 Battle of Britain: fighters, bombers and even rescue aircraft, in the service of both the Axis and Allied nations. The Battle of Britain prevented Hitler from invading the United Kingdom by denying any German invasion fleet air cover from the Luftwaffe. The aircraft featured include the famous Supermarine Spitfire, Junkers Ju 87 Stuka, Heinkel He 111, Messerschmitt Bf 109 and FIAT CR 42.
Each of the aircraft featured in Battle of Britain Aircraft is illustrated with the aid of a superb side-view colour artwork, showing where possible
the actual colour scheme worn in the Battle of Britain. Each artwork is accompanied by a detailed specifications table giving dimensions,
powerplant, armament, performance and weights (with all measurements in imperial and metric), plus accompanying text that summarises the design,
development and service history of each type.
• All the aircraft that fought in the 1940 Battle of Britain are featured, each one illustrated by a full-colour artwork
• Full dimensions, weights, armament and powerplant details provided for each aircraft, all measurements given in imperial and metric
• Each aircraft¹s development history and career in full
• Most of the aircrafts' colour schemes shown depict their actual Battle of Britain camouflage and markings
• Now with new app design and iPhone 5 support (4-Inch Retina Display)!