This app was removed from the App Store.
Audubon Wildflowers California – A Field Guide to the Wildflowers of California
iOS Universal Reference
Nothing beats Audubon mobile field guides! With 1 million downloads, they are the most trusted authoritative field guide collection in North America. Highest quality at an affordable price.
Did you know that certain wildflowers do not bloom until after a wildfire? Discover unique species, like the Fire Poppy, in the California chaparral and coastal scrub. Bring along your Audubon Wildflowers California mobile app, and get year-round information about buds in bloom! Identify over 750 species of flowers with in-depth descriptions about appearance, range, flowering, and habitat. Created in affiliation with the National Audubon Society, this app features beautiful high-quality photos. Every species is described with rich and detailed information, all accessed by fast and easy navigation.
▪ Professional color photographs detailing every species with extraordinary clarity.
▪ Detailed range maps highlighting species distribution.
▪ In-depth descriptions of every species, with authoritative information on appearance, habitat, and much more.
▪ Real time availability, no matter where you are, even without an internet connection.
▪ State-of-the-Art search functions:
- By first name, last name, and scientific name of every species
- By family
- By wildflower shape
- By multiple “advanced search” variables including habitats, size, color and leaf variations
▪ An extensive reference section describing wildflower identification, parts of a flower, classification and names.
About Audubon Guides
Audubon Guides are a comprehensive series of interactive digital field guides that combine smart phone technology with the Audubon Society’s vast library of information about nature, brought entirely up to date. All Apps are created in alliance with the National Audubon Society. No longer is it necessary to carry bulky printed fields guides. What are you waiting for? Start exploring your world with Audubon Mobile Field Guides.
The National Audubon Society’s mission is to conserve and restore natural ecosystems, focusing on birds and other wildlife, and their habitats for the benefit of humanity and the earth’s biological diversity.
Visit Us Today!
For any assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Updated Facebook library
- Adjusted resources for iPhone6/6+
- Enhanced performance