Audubon Reptiles and Amphibians – A Field Guide to North American Reptiles and Amphibians
Nothing beats Audubon mobile field guides! With 1 million downloads, they are the most trusted authoritative field guide collection in North America. Highest quality at an affordable price.
We are proud that 8% of every sale goes directly to Audubon to support its mission to conserve and protect nature's at-risk birds and wildlife.
This app contains 437 species with in-depth descriptions, thousands of professional photographs, range maps, advanced search capability, and much more!
◆ Professional color photographs detailing every species with extraordinary clarity.
◆ Fifty-nine Frog and Toad sounds
◆ In-depth descriptions of every species, with authoritative information on range, habitat, breeding and much more.
◆ ‘Journal’ feature allows you to track and annotate you personal sightings by location, and share with friends by email or Facebook.
◆ Advanced Search features by color, region, size, and more
◆ Detailed reference section includes information on distinguishing types of reptiles and amphibians, illustrated diagrams, classifications, conservation and even how to start your own collection
2010 Parent Tested Parent Approved (PTPA) Award Winner
“The next time you go for a hike or take the kids camping, you can whip out your iPhone to drop some nature-knowledge. Since it’s coming from your iPhone, it’ll also earn the ‘cool’ factor.”— Gear Diary
About Audubon Guides:
Audubon Guides are a comprehensive suite of digital field apps created in alliance with National Audubon Society (NAS). For more information, please see: http://natureshare.com/home.html#apps.
About the Developer:
Green Mountain Digital, the world's largest publisher of digital field guides, collectively generating over 1 million downloads; over 100 App Store promotions; and numerous awards. It was founded in 2009 in Woodstock, VT. The company has designed and published more than 75 mobile apps across multiple platforms, including Audubon Birds of North America, Orvis Fly Fishing: The Ultimate Guide, GardenMinder, Sailing World: Knots and Splices, FishBlue, and NatureTap. GMD is the creator of NatureShare, an innovative social platform that allows users to collect wildlife sightings and outdoor experiences and share them with others.
Visit Us Today!
For any assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Now with 59 frog and toad sounds! RIBBIT!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 06, 2013
- Green Mountain Digital
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (89)
- 378.2 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Audubon African Wildlife
• Audubon Birds California – A Field Guide to the Birds of California
• Audubon Birds Pro
• Audubon Birds and Butterflies - A Field Guide to North American Birds and Butterflies
• Audubon Birds of Central Park
• Audubon Butterflies - A Field Guide to North American Butterflies
• Audubon Fishes - A Field Guide to North American Fishes
• Audubon Fishes of the Caribbean and the Gulf of...
• Audubon Guides – A Field Guide to Birds, Mammals, Wildflowers, and Trees
• Audubon Insects and Spiders – A Field Guide to North American Insects and Spiders
• Audubon Mammals - A Field Guide to North American Mammals
• Audubon Mushrooms – A Field Guide to North American Mushrooms
• Audubon Nature California – The Ultimate California Nature Guide
• Audubon Nature Desert Southwest
• Audubon Nature Florida – The Ultimate Florida Nature Guide
• Audubon Nature Mid-Atlantic - The Ultimate Mid-Atlantic Nature Guide
• Audubon Nature New England – The Ultimate New England Nature Guide
• Audubon Nature Pacific Northwest
• Audubon Nature Rocky Mountains - The Ultimate Rocky Mountain Nature Guide
• Audubon Nature Texas – The Ultimate Texas Nature Guide
• Audubon Owls - A Field Guide to North American Owls
• Audubon Trees
• Audubon Wildflowers
• Audubon Wildflowers California – A Field Guide to the Wildflowers of California
• GardenMinder by Gardener's Supply Company
• Orvis Fly Fishing – The Ultimate Fly-Fishing Guide
• Sailing World Knots and Splices
• Songbirds of North America
• The Birds of Haiti and the Dominican Republic