Audubon Mammals - A Field Guide to North American Mammals
Nothing beats Audubon mobile field guides! With 1 million downloads, they are the most trusted authoritative field guide collection in North America. Highest quality at an affordable price.
We are proud that 8% of every sale goes directly to Audubon to support its mission to conserve and protect nature's at-risk birds and wildlife.
Audubon Mammals, now with NatureShare, a new community where users are able observe, identify, and share their observations and photos with the NatureShare community, features in-depth information on 273 species. With a new gallery view for easy search and species comparison; drawings of mammal tracks; high-quality photos; sounds; and range maps, every species in Audubon Mammals contains detailed information, all accessed by fast and easy navigation.
◆ In-depth descriptions, with authoritative information on appearance, habitat, and more
◆ Over 575 high definition photographs with zoom-in capability, detailing every species with extraordinary clarity
◆ Fifty sounds associated with select species
◆ Range maps showing resident ranges
◆ ‘Journal’ feature allows you to track and annotate you personal sightings by location, and share with friends by email or Facebook
◆ Advanced search functions allows easy browsing by common or scientific name, color, shape, size and more
Share your mammal sightings with your friends by Facebook or email, and maintain your own Life Lists directly from the app.
“Part of the reason this app is terrific is because it intuitively easy to use, offers beautiful, zoomable pictures (and tracks) and makes searching easy… The bonus – I now have a fun and educational way to catch my children’s attention too” -Indigo2
January 2011 — Audubon Mammals — A Field Guide to North American Mammals selected as "What's Hot" for iPad and iPhone in the iTunes App Store reference section.
September 2010 —Audubon Mammals — A Field Guide to North American Mammals selected as an iTunes Staff Favorite for iPad.
August 2010 —Audubon Mammals — A Field Guide to North American Mammals selected as "What's Hot" for iPad in the iTunes App Store store reference section.
About Audubon Guides:
Audubon Guides are a comprehensive suite of digital field apps created in alliance with National Audubon Society (NAS). For more information, please see: http://natureshare.com/home.html#apps.
About the Developer:
Green Mountain Digital, the world's largest publisher of digital field guides, collectively generating over 1 million downloads; over 100 App Store promotions; and numerous awards. It was founded in 2009 in Woodstock, VT. The company has designed and published more than 75 mobile apps across multiple platforms, including Audubon Birds of North America, Orvis Fly Fishing: The Ultimate Guide, GardenMinder, Sailing World: Knots and Splices, FishBlue, and NatureTap. GMD is the creator of NatureShare, an innovative social platform that allows users to collect wildlife sightings and outdoor experiences and share them with others.
Visit Us Today!
For any assistance, please email email@example.com
NatureShare - a new community where nature lovers can observe, identify, and share their observations and photos.
New Gallery view for quick identification and comparison!
Optimized for iPhone5!
Corrected an issue that may have prevented some users from logging in. If you still cannot login after running the update, please try logging out and back in. If this still does not work, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 21, 2013
- Green Mountain Digital
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (151)
- 475.3 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Audubon African Wildlife
• Audubon Birds California – A Field Guide to the Birds of California
• Audubon Birds Pro
• Audubon Birds and Butterflies - A Field Guide to North American Birds and Butterflies
• Audubon Birds of Central Park
• Audubon Butterflies - A Field Guide to North American Butterflies
• Audubon Fishes - A Field Guide to North American Fishes
• Audubon Fishes of the Caribbean and the Gulf of...
• Audubon Guides – A Field Guide to Birds, Mammals, Wildflowers, and Trees
• Audubon Insects and Spiders – A Field Guide to North American Insects and Spiders
• Audubon Mushrooms – A Field Guide to North American Mushrooms
• Audubon Nature California – The Ultimate California Nature Guide
• Audubon Nature Desert Southwest
• Audubon Nature Florida – The Ultimate Florida Nature Guide
• Audubon Nature Mid-Atlantic - The Ultimate Mid-Atlantic Nature Guide
• Audubon Nature New England – The Ultimate New England Nature Guide
• Audubon Nature Pacific Northwest
• Audubon Nature Rocky Mountains - The Ultimate Rocky Mountain Nature Guide
• Audubon Nature Texas – The Ultimate Texas Nature Guide
• Audubon Owls - A Field Guide to North American Owls
• Audubon Reptiles and Amphibians – A Field Guide to North American Reptiles and Amphibians
• Audubon Trees
• Audubon Wildflowers
• Audubon Wildflowers California – A Field Guide to the Wildflowers of California
• GardenMinder by Gardener's Supply Company
• Orvis Fly Fishing – The Ultimate Fly-Fishing Guide
• Sailing World Knots and Splices
• Songbirds of North America
• The Birds of Haiti and the Dominican Republic