This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS Universal Reference
Collins Mini Gem Thai-Greek & Greek-Thai Dictionary is an up-to-date, easy-reference dictionary, ideal for learners of Thai and Greek of all ages. The dictionary covers about 10,000 words from each language with Collins pre-recorded audio pronunciation for each word.
From Europe’s Leading Bilingual Dictionary Publisher:
* Get it right: all essential words and phrases you need in Greek and Thai
* Get there fast: the fast search takes you quickly to the words you want
* Colour layout helps you find what you are looking for quickly and easily
* Easily learn the correct pronunciation with the native speaker pre-recorded audio pronunciations
Also includes advanced search and language tools that have become the staple of quality language apps from MobiSystems.
SEARCH TOOLS – effortlessly find words using a clear, functional, and easy-to-use interface. The integrated search tools activate automatically the moment you start typing:
* Search autocomplete helps find words quickly by displaying predictions as you type
* Keyword lookup allows you to search within compound words and phrases
* An automatic ‘Fuzzy filter’ to correct word spelling, as well as ‘Wild card’ ('*' or '?') to replace a letter or entire parts of a word
* Camera search looks up words in the camera viewfinder and displays results
LEARNING TOOLS – engaging features that help you further enhance your vocabulary:
* ‘Favorites’ feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library
* ‘Recent’ list to help you easily review looked-up words
* ‘Word of the day’ section to help expand your vocabulary every day
* Fun and engaging word games like ‘Hangman’, ‘Word scramble’ and ‘Anagrams’ give you the opportunity to use newly learned words
If you have any questions, feedback or suggestions please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Complete visual redesign
• Beautifully integrated for iPhone X
• New Home view for quick access to the most frequently used functions
• Now Swipe to delete entries from the Favorites and Recent menus
• Navigate the Word of the Day entries by swiping
• Recently viewed entries will appear at the top of the search field
• Keyboard search optimizations
• Bug fixes & Improvements