This app was removed from the App Store.
African Laws & Rights
iOS Universal Reference
African Laws & Rights contains some of the most important legal texts regarding the rights of Africans and the agreements between African states, such as:
- Banjul Charter (Human & Peoples' Rights)
- Maputo Protocol (Rights of Women in Africa)
- Rights & Welfare of the Child
- Charter of the Organisation of African Unity
- Code of Conduct for Inter-African Relations
- Elimination of Mercenaries in Africa
- Prevention and Combating Terrorism
- The Addis Ababa Document (Refugees)
- The Dar es Salaam Declaration (Academic Freedom)
- The Kampala Declaration (Intellectual Freedom)
- The Khartoum Declaration (Refugee Crisis)
This is a universal download (for both iPhone & iPad). All documents can be emailed from the app.