Advocates' case management application for use in Courts in England and Wales. Includes Magistrates' Court Sentencing Guidelines, Court Pronouncement Cards, CPS Legal Guidance with optional InApp purchase for judicial data updates, PACE Codes & Index, Criminal & Civil Procedure Rules and Additional Guidelines.
This App requires an Annual Subscription to maintain Judicial content and provide access to tools. This is a auto-renewing Annual Subscription costing £14.99 for 12-months data-update.
- The length of the Data Update subscription is 12 months from the date of purchase. This subscription period shall include updates to The Sentencing Council Magistrates' Court Sentencing Guidelines, Bench Books and Pronouncement Cards issued by the Judicial College, and updates for any of the optional judicial content purchased from the Purchases page.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Information about the purchased Data Update Annual Subscriptions may be viewed by the user by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
- Improved support for Apple iOS8.
- Updated Courts addresses.
- Updated CPS Legal Guidance.
NEW IN APP PRODUCTS:
- Annual Subscription for judicial data updates and Tools.
- PACE Index & Codes.
- Highway Code.
- Criminal Procedure Rules, Forms and Practice Directions.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 14, 2014
- Ambay Software Ltd.
- 411.5 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data