This app was removed from the App Store.
Zipnote Lite - Email Yourself
iOS Universal Productivity
67% Less Clicks.
Zipnote Lite is the simplest and quickest way to send yourself a message. Ideas, reminders, tasks: If your inBox acts as your ToDo list or Reminders Queue, this app is for you. If you send yourself email notes and organize yourself through Archive searches, this app is for you. It's a simple email to yourself. No Syncing required.
What does it do? It reduces the number of buttons you have to press to send yourself a message. Using the regular email system on your devices requires at least 9 Clicks (See Below). Zipnote takes 3 Clicks.
Try the ad supported Zipnote Lite. If you find it useful, upgrade to the ad free, full version with advanced features.
✭✭✭ FULL VERSION FEATURES ✭✭✭
- Editable Automatic Subject Line Header
- Selectable Date Formatting
- Date Formatting On / Off Option
- Configure Multiple Recipients
- Select Main Recipient from Address Book
- Optional GPS Footer
- Optional BCC field
- Landscape & Portrait Composition Screens
- Queues Email in Outbox when Offline
Regular Email Clicks:
1) Click to Open Email App
2) Click New Message
3) Click at least one character to bring up your name
4) Click to Select Name
5) Click Subject Line
6) Click at least one character subject
7) Click Message Body area
8) Click to Type Message
9) Click Send
1) Click to Open Zipnote
2) Click to Type Message
3) Click Send
If you like Zipnote try GroupNote, which allows you to configure preset groups of recipients.