Write - Notes & Writing
iOS Universal Productivity
Write is an ultimate note taking & writing app. It combines simplicity with powerful features, making your iPhone & iPad the best writing tool.
Currently used by 1.500.000+ users!
"Your app really is one of the best looking and easiest and most fun to use when it comes to taking notes, and keeping them updated through dropbox." - a satisfied reviewer
Top 100 productivity in over 110 countries!
Top 100 grossing productivity in over 92 countries!
Featured in "New & Noteworthy" in many countries!
Featured in "What's Hot" in too many countries!
This is the best app for writers!
Watch our video on YouTube http://bit.ly/Write2Video
***** "This app is great. It allows me to simplify my life and to keep so much information with me at all times. All of this with virtually no learning curve!" - Georgedr, US
Awesome App ***** "I love writing stories and this app is perfect for doing just that" - Faeriespells6, US
***** "5 stars easy for it's simple interface and style! I've already written five short stories with it!" - Curly Abby, Canada
Great App!!! ***** "After much research, I tried the Write app and, WOW, this thing is great! Strongly recommended for anyone who wants to be efficient using an iPad." - Supercritical guy, Canada
**** "This is a really elegant, well-put-together application." - Steve Rubel, US
***** "Great to use, no stupid menus or junk to clutter your screen. Really just a great app." - Jes89, Australia
What you can do with Write:
* Set font & background for each documents
* Use your own photos as background
* File, folder & full-text search + find text within a file
* Print wirelessly using AirPrint
* Sync your documents back and forth with Dropbox
* Do the fastest typing ever with auto text & TextExpander
* Synchronize your text (.txt) & markdown documents between your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Mac, PC, or any devices via Dropbox (automatically/manually)
* Type & read in full screen without any distraction
* Send your writings to anyone via e-mail & PDF attachment or print them wirelessly
* Apply TouchID & PIN protection to keep your privacy
* Make the best of 'Emergency Mode' to save your life
* Extended keyboard with smart quotes, smart brackets, numbering, and many more
* Words & characters count
* Easy & straight forward user interface
* Change app’s look & feel to suit your moods
* Put your documents into folders and unlimited subfolders
* Sort your writings in 4 ways
* Automatically save your documents
* iTunes file sharing
* Option to delete documents to Trash Can and retrieve them later
* Optimize the auto-capitalization, auto-correction, check spelling, undo, redo, cut, copy, paste and replace features from the iOS
* Use any international keyboards
So whether you want to jot down your cool ideas, list your to-do, capture quick notes, outline your presentations, keep food recipes, create shopping lists, write another day in your diary or journal, keep some song lyrics, do your work on-the-go and continue it again later on the other devices, or whether you are a writer who needs to write everywhere, THIS IS YOUR BEST APP!
There couldn't possibly be a better app for writing ***** "Easy and functional, makes writing far more enjoyable" - a satisfied reviewer (Canada)
We updated the Dropbox machine inside the app, so you don't have to worry about any "Dropbox is expiring" message. Write is ready for that.
* Fixed, turning off the "Auto Save" feature lets you choose to save/don't save file changes.
* Fixed some bugs related to deleting, trashing, and restoring documents.
* Performance improvement.
Love Write? Please give us a review! We read every comment, email, and review, and suggestions will definitely be taken into consideration for our future updates. Even if you have written a review before, please update your review as App Store reviews are reset with each app update. Your 5-star reviews will keep the improvements coming.
Need help or want to send us feedback? Please contact us at WriteApp@gmail.com. We can't respond to App Store reviews so please email if something seems broken.
Daniel V. W