WPS Reader - for MS Works
iOS Universal Productivity
Are you having plenty of Microsoft® Works files that no decent viewer available to open on your iPhone and iPad? Do you receive Microsoft® Works documents (.wps, .wks, .xlr) as email attachments on your iPhone and iPad? The easiest way to circumvent these problems is "WPS Reader".
“WPS Reader” allows you to open and read Microsoft Works documents on iOS device. It offers you fantastic reading experience using document outlines, page thumbnails and text search features.
In addition, "WPS Reader" allows you to export Microsoft Works Word processor documents (.wps) into Microsoft Word documents (.docx and .doc), PDF and RTF. Converts Microsoft Works Spreadsheet documents (.wks & .xlr) into Microsoft Excel documents (.xlsx and .xls) and PDF. Converts every Works page into an equivalent page in the resulting Microsoft Office, PDF and rich text conversion into RTF.
Converts the text, text characteristics, paragraphs, text frames linking, text frame columns, tables, graphics and other document objects and properties to the matching Microsoft Office format objects and properties by preserving layout.
- Standard document interaction interface to share, send and save exported documents.
- Fully selectable and searchable text contents. Select and copy text to clipboard for further use.
- Pinch out and Pinch in to ZoomIn and ZoomOut view.
- Navigate through topics by document outlines, if exist.
- Search text feature to find a character, word or sentence any where in a document.
- Scroll through your document by Page Thumbnails or Go to page feature.
- The inbuilt document browse view automatically gives you the option to share documents using the Share button or a drag-and-drop action. It also provides a standard interface for browsing and managing documents.
- Automatically handles access to iCloud for you within the app. It also provides access to documents managed by third-party storage service extensions installed on your device.
- Browse, find and sort documents to help you locate the document you want. Tap the file that you want to open.
- You can move, delete, duplicate and rename a document with document manager in browser view.
- In the document manager, you can group related documents into folders so they’re easy to find.
Note: “WPS Reader” is standalone application running natively to open and convert Microsoft Works document securely right on your iOS device.
You can refer User Manual for any assistance Or Contact Support.
Microsoft® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation, registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- Fixed issue related to unexpected quit of the app. Thanks to users for reporting the problem. It wouldn't be possible without your feedback.
Your feedback is valuable to us. It help us create a better product for you. Reach us at email@example.com.