Work Log HD -Time sheet-
iOS iPad Productivity
Welcome to 'Work Log HD'!
‘Work Log' spent on the job with this powerful, customizable & easy to use app.
This software, "Work Log HD" runs on iPad only.
** from "Work Log" of the iPhone version, we have reviewed the interface for the iPad
** it can be shared the data of iPhone version "Work Log" via Dropbox
1. easy to use interface. Simple, single touch “Clock in”,”Clock Out" button for on-the-go time tracking.
"Pause/Resume" button for lunchtime or your private time are deducted.
2. Records all of time spent and provides a running total for each log
3. choose to display time in hours/minutes or decimal format
4. Unlimited customizable "Profile"s.
‘Work Log' provides a number of internal settings that let you tune profiling to your needs.
5. The "Profile"s according to worker's working form
6. Each working form
[monthly salary(standard)] - single shiftwork;fixed time(clock in/out)
[shift work] - multi shiftwork;the time(clock in/out) that was fixed every shift;six shift available
[annual salary] - overtime working is not calculated(but the time of midnight working is calculated)
7. and the payroll calculation method which is selectable.(The profile of a part time can choose only the hourly-wage system.)
8. Although the display is monthly, time, aggregate salary, you can specify a 1week / 2weeks /4weeks/ half month / 1 month
9. Semi-automatic punching(clock in;When the restrictive profile is chosen )
10. Monthly time sheet
Display summary tables are reported on a monthly basis
Aggregate result of the time and payroll, there are 4 period (1 week, 2 weeks,4weeks, half-month, 1 month)
11.Annual time sheet that can compare the results is prepared for last year
12.Email your time sheet reports in either plain text or comma delimited (CSV) format for easy import to Excel or Numbers
13.Includes Dropbox backup/restore
※The record for 40 days is possible at first.
Meanwhile, there is no limit of the function.
※In case of continuous use, please charge.
Bug fix for displaying hourly wage setting screen
Bug in hourly wage setting