This app was removed from the App Store.
WifiTrak (Find FREE WiFi)
iOS iPhone Productivity
** Close to 1 Million users worldwide **
** 3 1/2 Mice from Macworld
** 9/10 from The iPhone App Review
WifiTrak helps you find FREE and open WiFi hotspots and public access points quickly and easily.
WifiTrak scans for all available WiFi devices and networks in the area and tests each network it finds for usability. It shows a list of the Wifi networks sorted from most useable (open, not redirected, strongest signal) to least useable (secured or hidden, weak signal). It can automatically notify and launch mail, a browser, or another application when it finds a suitable network.
* Simple, standard user interface
* Network list sorted from best to worst
* Automatic redirection detection
* Automatic scanner/adjustable scan time
* Ability to set minimum strength
* Choice of notification sounds
* Optional automatic connection action:
Connect and exit
Connect and Launch Safari
Connect and Launch Mail
Connect and Launch URL
* Detail display with:
Signal Strength (RSSI)
New in Version 1.1
* Shuts off autolock durinng autoscan
* Passive scan (no connecting)
New in Version 1.5
* Ability to "Forget" networks (with ability to unforget too!)
* Improved for international customers
New in Version 2.0
* Support for secure networks and password storage!
* Ability to manage "Known" networks
* Other minor improvements
New in Version 2.5
* Support for German, French, Italian, Spanish and Japanese.
* Ability to add redirected networks to Known
* Bug fixes
We think we have solved some of the problems we saw in other WiFinder tools with usability, stability and occasional false positives, but as always we welcome your feedback!
Find out why so many have chosen WifiTrak and made this Wifi scanner a top app in virtually every country! Pay a little and get a lot in return. We won't keep the price this low forever and we just keep getting better.
VISIT US: www.bitrino.com
FOLLOW US: www.twitter.com/bitrino
Also save $$ on Apps with our NEW FREE application: AppMiner (in Productivity)
Minor translation corrections