Well Control Worksheets
iOS iPad Productivity
This application uses the worksheets (also named of Kill Sheets) based on standardized worksheets of the methods to control oil wells after the occurrence of kick during drilling operations on floating rigs with subsea stack and rigs with surface stack.
This app is great for use in the offices: Toolpusher, drilling engineer, company man, technicians, superintendent and OIM.
It can be used on the rig (offices) by drilling staff and also help in the understanding of the methods of well control.
For new features, report bugs, improvements and suggestions please contact us: email@example.com
Well Control Worksheets for Methods:
- Driller's Method
- Wait and Weight Method
- Option to select "Subsea Stack" or "Surface Stack"
- Option to Select Unit Systems: METRIC, SI, OILFIELD and MIX
- Selection of units also per parameter
- iCloud Support: Sharing data files with version for OS X.
- Instructions about Driller's Method and Wait and Weight Method
- Graphics examples of the methods performed in the Well Control Simulator for iOS with annotations.
- Ability to importing well data from other apps on iCloud: Drilling Hydraulics, Kick Tolerance, Well Control Methods, Drilling Simulator, Leak-Off Test Simulator and Well Control Simulator.
These tools & materials are provided 'as is' without warranties of any kind, express or implied.
Please verify the tools provided by this application by yourself before you use them. Ensure you understand the impact of using these tools.
Any use you choose to make of these tools & materials is undertaken by you entirely at you own risk.
- Bug fixes to send worksheets via e-mail
- improved data files interface