Week Calendar - Easy and powerful calendar management app for iCal, Google, Outlook, Exchange and more
***** BEST CALENDAR APP WORLDWIDE *****
Does your ordinary iPhone, iPod or iPad calendar give you insufficient insight and options? Then Week Calendar is the solution for you. Whether you use iCloud, Exchange or Google calendar, Week Calendar is the most user friendly and the all-round calendar app worldwide for everyone that needs to get the most out of their calendar app.
AVAILABLE IN 24 DIFFERENT LANGUAGES
Week Calendar is available on iPad (Week Calendar HD), iPhone and iPod touch (Week Calendar) and will soon be released on other platforms. Week Calendar supports 24 different languages.
FAST AND EASY TO USE
Adding, repeating and moving events is now much easier than ever before. And with its magnificent interface and intuitive usability, working with Week Cal is a pleasure for both light as extensive users.
Week Calendar provides a clear and detailed overview based on day, week, (mini)month or year level. Furthermore, Week calendar takes away the limitations of the standard iPhone calendar, for example by showing a weekly overview of all your appointments for the upcoming week.
PACKED WITH USEFUL FUNCTIONS
Move your appointments by simply dragging, copying and pasting them. Clear up a busy schedule by assigning different colours to various appointments and events. Powerful reminder functions make sure you’ll always remember your events. Customizable week numbers or repetitive options and many other functions suited to your own personal needs. Using your digital calendar was never easier!
SUBSCRIBE TO HOLIDAYS, SPORTS AND OTHER EVENTS
Add additional subscriptions to sports games, national holidays and more to your calendar from the calendar store. Accidentally scheduling an appointment on your free day now belongs to the past!
MOST IMPORTANT FEATURES:
- Magnificent overview of your appointments and events
- Viewing all your events for the week at one glance
- Simply relocate events using drag and drop
- Calendar overview by day, week, month and year
- Batch operations
- Various icons for different events
- Group templates
- Works without setup for all calendar services supported by iPhone (CalDAV, Exchange, iCal, iCloud, birthdays, subscriptions)
- Supports synching of the calendars
- Quickly add events on the right time using tap-and-hold
- Pinch to zoom
- Relocate, cut and paste appointments
- Link contacts to events
- Rotates with iPhone screen
- Advance repetition rules
- Customizable display
- Full customization of events
- Full screen support
- Invite participants/ share appointments and events by e-mail
- Time zone support
- Adaptable week numbers
- Better birthday integration (shows age of your contacts)
- Hide weekends when there are no appointments /on weekdays/not rotated
- Completely adaptable and customizable action menu to quickly change appointments and events
- Unlimited search
- Support for TextExpander touch snippet expansion
Do you have questions, complaints or comments? We are more than willing to help or solve any of your questions quickly. You can find the most frequently asked questions on our website or just drop us a line.
- Up to 10 alerts possible per event (except for Exchange based calendars)
- Auto Color/Icon rules possible for 'event has notes'
- Auto Color/Icon rules possible for 'event has attendees'
- 'Set URL' Menu Action
- 'Set TimeZone' Menu Action
- Arabic and Turkish language support
- recent timezones can be removed by swiping on the timezone name
- Auto capitalization for event title
- Double tap on the agenda view's day dates to zoom to the current day
- better Right-to-left text direction support in Agenda view for languages such as Arabic
- adding an icon via the regular emoji keyboard no longer results in the icon being doubled
- tapping on the phone button now launches the Phone app, not the Messages app
- 'scroll time with' is now respected when changing the all-day option
- fixed a crash when using a the 'Set Start/End Date' Action Menu item
- start week on saturday + hiding weekends, would make all-day events extend past the end of the screen incorrectly
- fixed all-day area bug with certain DST settings
- fixed timezone issue in EventEditor for all-day events in different timezones
- app crashes when adding multiple icons, then deleting one
- URL in templates now work
- Tap & hold works again when having the default time of an event set to 0 minutes
- Fix for inline editing duration not showing correctly when an event took more than 30 days
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 07, 2013
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (48)
- 11.8 MB