This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS Universal Productivity
Webnotes is the perfect tool to write a note or an article while searching the web. Share notes and news on Twitter and Facebook or send by email as attachment or plain text.
You can browse and write side by side, resize the view as you like (iPad only) and browse or write in fullscreen mode.
- Supports portrait and landscape orientation
- Full Web mode
- Full Write mode
- Half Web / Half Write mode (iPad only)
- Customizable layout size (iPad only)
- Fullscreen browsing
- Hide toolbar
- Tabbed browsing (real tabbing)
- Google, Yahoo and Bing search.
- Gestures support (swipe left to go history back, swipe right to go history forward) (iPad only)
- Copy and paste text.
- Copy and paste images (for email sharing only)
- Fullscreen Write
- Hide toolbar (iPhone only)
- Documents manager (Search, Add, Delete, Reorder)
- Text readability (choose font, text size and text alignment)
- Post to Twitter (140 characters only)
- Post to Facebook
- Email sharing (as .txt and .pdf* file attachment or text as a body of the email message)
- iTunes Sharing enabled
- Print (AirPrint enabled)
* PDF files can only be viewed on a Mac
What will you find in the next update
- Ability to reverse the windows (iPad only)
- Automatic saving of all open tabs and relative pages
- Address Bar auto-completion
- Private browsing
- Bookmarks with folder support
- Hide toolbar (iPad version)
- Open and save RTF files
- Notepad becomes a real text editor (iPad only)
Added In-App Purchase:
- buy the Ad Free Upgrade to remove the advertising banner