This app was removed from the App Store.
Website Maker with Dropbox Upload Integration
iOS iPad Productivity
Website Maker makes it possible for you to create, edit and publish web pages right on your iPad. *****Special Promotion at 60% Off! (Regularly $9.99 US)
**PLEASE NOTE this App does not require and does NOT support FTP, as it's integrated directly with Dropbox for web hosting. If you are looking to publish to your own web host, please look for the HTML Egg App, a more advanced website creation tool with full support for FTP.
To check out this App in action, please visit our website at
(made 100% with this App!)
- Exclusively integrated with Dropbox to leverage cloud hosting for your web and image files
- Drag and drop editor makes the design process simple, intuitive and fun
- Create and edit virtually anywhere, Internet connection is only required when you are ready to upload and publish
- Start with a blank canvas or select from any one of our professionally designed templates
- Powered by the same code generation engine as HTML Egg, this App instantly translates your designs into HTML and CSS codes
- Bring your designs to life, style with hundreds of colors and dozens of fonts
- Save time, simplify your work, and increase your productivity. Create and publish in minutes!
Whether you’re working on a personal home page, or mocking up a new site for your company, Website Maker makes it easier to get what you need done quickly, with more flexibility, and better efficiency.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I upload to my own FTP server with this App?
This App is designed for users who wish to create, upload and publish without signing up for web hosting services. It does not support upload to FTP servers. If you wish to upload to your own web host via FTP, we recommend HTML Egg, a web page creator App designed for more advanced users (http://www.htmlegg.com)
Do I need a web domain or web host to use this App?
No, all your need is a Dropbox account (which you can sign up for free at dropbox.com)
How soon can I publish a web page?
You can create a web page, and then upload it to the web within minutes.
How do I share my web page?
Pages can be shared directly using the public Dropbox URL, you can also share using your own domain name with URL redirects.
Check out our official YouTube channel for demos of various features and getting started tips
- improved uploading features, making it easier to publish your web page