WaveRecorder allows you to record lectures, notes, or even podcasts as easy as never before!
Colorfully visualizing your sound environment, WaveRecorder saves all sounds that fall into the microphone, while you enjoy his work. Simultaneously, you can type text notes, that will allow you to listen to your audio and read text interpretation of your recording - ideal for lectures! WaveRecorder even autosaves your text every minute!
Notes can be downloaded to your computer through the built-in function Web Access, bypassing iTunes, using any computer with Wireless network support.
- Record and play audio with multitasking - even in background
- Remote Controls support - record and play, pause and continue recording/playing audio using your headphones Remote controls or iPod controls.
- Trim recorded audio with visual controls
- Mail audio right out of the app
- Autostart recording feature with app lanuch (you can activate it in Settings app)
- Beautiful visualizations
- Save text notes and audio notes simultaneously
- Autosaving text notes every minute
- Audio notofications when you start, pause or stop recording
- Upload your notes to your Dropbox
- Web Access to your notes using any web browser
- Short launch time and fast work
All these features in beautifully designed and easy to use app!
- Upload your audio notes to your Dropbox!
- More beautiful iPad design.
- Search through your notes
- Recording stops when interrupted.
- Popovers don't appear when rotated.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 11, 2011
- Vladislav Alexeev
- 5.1 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.00 (6)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (30)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Economics dictionary by Vojtov
• Prototypr Viewer