Wallet is the simplest and easiest way to keep track of and secure your most sensitive information. Think of Wallet as your own flexible, personal database, where you can store all of your web passwords, software license keys, credit card numbers, and more.
Don't limit yourself to just passwords - Wallet's flexibility allows you to create custom groups to organize any kind of data you want. You can even attach files from your Mac to individual entries in Wallet.
• Simple & beautiful user interface designed for accessibility
• Military-strength 256-bit AES encryption
• Create, edit, and remove both groups and entries
• Global search lets you find any entry instantly
• Automatically log into web pages using your Wallet information
• View attachments (photos, PDFs, Office documents, and more)
• Sync seamlessly with other devices (see below)
• Designed for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
Most importantly, Wallet for iOS syncs wirelessly with Wallet for Mac (sold separately on the Mac App Store).
• Sync anywhere over-the-air using Dropbox or your own WebDAV server
• Manually sync from your Mac using Wi-Fi
– Fixes bug where new entries might not sync
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 30, 2013
- Acrylic Software
- Average Rating:
- 2.50 (10)
- 15.1 MB