VPN Freely - Hotspot VPN Proxy
iOS Universal Productivity
How can VPN Freely secure your email apps, web browsers, photo apps, banking apps, chat and social apps and help prevent identity theft? Easy. We encrypt your internet traffic preventing WiFi hackers from collecting data mid-stream.
VPN Freely is the easiest way to secure your iPhone/iPad wifi & cellular internet activity. By simply clicking the "Secure Me" button you will be connected to our ultra secure Virtual Private Network. While connected you can safely surf the web, shop online and use banking apps without worry.
Stay Connected. Stay Safe.
What's so great about VPN Freely?
- Free iOS VPN for iPhone and iPad
- WiFi Hotspot Security
- One Click Instant Access to Connect
- No Sign-Up Required
- No Email, Names or Phone Numbers Required
- 256 bit Bank Grade VPN Server Encryption
- No Server Logs or Activity Tracking
- We never sell user data. None of it. Ever.
- Your internet traffic will travel over our secure IP similar to a Proxy
- Secure web browsing and mobile app activity
- No daily limits on usage
- No data limits on streaming and downloads
- Built on servers trusted by millions
- Double the speed of your Free account by subscribing to our Newsletter
About our Premium iOS VPN Service Subscriptions:
- Go Premium to remove your speed limits and stop ads
- Go Premium to remove the 30min session timeout
- Premium subscriptions are tied to your Apple ID. You can use one subscription on up to 5 devices as long as they're using the same Apple ID. After you go Premium simply use the "Restore Purchase" option on your additional devices (using the same Apple ID) to make them Premium also.
- We do offer Free Trials of the Premium version from time to time. These are offered to Free users via popup message in the app.
- At the end of your trial the auto-renew subscription for Monthly Premium VPN service will start
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a Premium subscription
Now for a lesson in security.
What is "WiFi Hotspot Security" anyway?
WiFi is everywhere now and if we can save our cellular data even just a little bit, we want to connect. However, just because your phone wants to connect to a WiFi hotspot doesn't mean it's safe. The fact is your phone can't tell you if the hotspot is safe or not.
If the hotspot is not secure other people online may be able to see your internet activity. Hackers love to sniff data on coffee shop WiFi networks because the customers feel comfortable there just like it's home. If the customer is comfortable they'll do things like personal banking online. This is why no public WiFi connection should be trusted.
The Solution = VPN Freely
It's so easy! One simple rule...
After connecting to a Public WiFi Hotspot. Always, open your iPhone VPN Freely app (or iPad) and click "Secure Me".
Once you're connected to the VPN Freely servers all of your internet and app activity will be Encrypted through our servers making it impossible for the sniffing hackers to read your activity and bank details. After you leave that hotspot simply open VPN Freely and disconnect.
It really is easy to surf the web safely. Download VPN Freely today!
Don't forget to try our Premium iOS VPN for free!
Terms of Service: http://vpnfreely.com/terms
Need help? Have a suggestion? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
VPN Freely was built by Silo IT Group in Seattle, WA (http://siloseattle.com).
--Works with the best Chat/Social Apps
--Cryptocurrency Trading Protection (encrypt bitcoin trading apps and websites)
--WPA2 WiFi Protocol KRACK Protection
--Fantasy Sports Friendly
--Video Streaming Friendly
--Anonymous Proxy & iOS VPN for iPhone/iPad
--Hotspot Security & Private Internet.
--VPN for iPhone - Resolved bugs in iOS 11
--VPN for iPad - Resolved bugs in iOS 9, 10 and 11
--iOS VPN Servers - Improved speed and connection time.
--Premium VPN Server Upgrades in USA, Canada, Japan and UK.
--iOS 11 Ready