VPN Freely - WIFI Hotspot VPN
iOS Universal Productivity
Everything on your iPhone or iPad uses the internet. Your email apps, web browsers, photo apps, banking apps, chat and social apps.
Having secure internet access is critical and wifi routers are hacked every day. VPN Freely will encrypt your internet traffic preventing WiFi hackers from collecting data mid-stream. It can also help you access sites that may otherwise be blocked.
VPN Freely is the easiest way to secure your iPhone/iPad wifi & cellular internet activity. By simply clicking the "Secure Me" button you will be connected to our ultra secure Virtual Private Network. While connected you can safely surf the web, shop online and use banking apps without worry.
Stay Connected. Stay Safe.
What's so great about VPN Freely?
- Free iOS VPN for iPhone and iPad
- Stealth Mode **NEW**
- WiFi Hotspot Security
- One Click Instant Access to Connect (No Sign-Up Required)
- No Email, Names or Phone Numbers Required
- 256 bit Bank Grade VPN Server Encryption
- No Server Logs or Activity Tracking
- We never sell user data. None of it. Ever.
- Your internet traffic will travel over our secure IP similar to a Proxy
- Encrypt the internet connection to your web browsers and mobile apps
- No daily limits on usage
- No data limits on streaming and downloads
- Built on servers trusted by millions
- Double the speed of your Free account by subscribing to our Newsletter
About our Premium iOS VPN Service Subscriptions:
- Go Premium to remove your speed limits and stop ads
- Go Premium to remove the 30min session timeout
- Go Premium to use Stealth Mode
- Premium subscriptions are tied to your Apple ID. You can use one subscription on up to 5 devices as long as they're using the same Apple ID. After you go Premium simply use the "Restore Purchase" option on your additional devices (using the same Apple ID) to make them Premium also.
- We do offer Free Trials of the Premium version from time to time. These are offered to Free users via popup message in the app.
- At the end of your trial the auto-renew subscription for Monthly Premium VPN service will start
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a Premium subscription
Now for a lesson in security.
What is "WiFi Hotspot Security" anyway?
WiFi is everywhere now and if we can save our cellular data even just a little bit, we want to connect. However, just because your phone wants to connect to a WiFi hotspot doesn't mean it's safe. The fact is your phone can't tell you if the hotspot is safe or not.
If the hotspot is not secure other people online may be able to see your internet activity. Hackers love to sniff data on coffee shop WiFi networks because the customers feel comfortable there just like it's home. If the customer is comfortable they'll do things like personal banking online. This is why no public WiFi connection should be trusted.
The Solution = VPN Freely
It's so easy! One simple rule...
After connecting to a Public WiFi Hotspot. Always, open your iPhone VPN Freely app (or iPad) and click "Secure Me".
Just like that your internet access is encrypted and secured. It really is easy to surf the web safely.
Download VPN Freely today!
Don't forget to try our Premium iOS VPN upgrade for free!
Terms of Service: http://vpnfreely.com/terms
Need help? Have a suggestion? Email us at email@example.com
VPN Freely was built by Silo IT Group in Seattle, WA (http://siloseattle.com).
- Premium user disconnect bug fix.
- Stealth Mode (New Premium VPN feature)
Having problems using an app or website? It may be related to your internet access. Try the all NEW "Stealth Mode" (in the Side Menu). Stealth Mode enables an alternate VPN protocol (different from our standard IKEv2 protocol). It's still 256 bit encrypted by our servers and requires only one click to connect. Our beta users reported that in most cases where standard IKEv2 vpn failed, the Stealth Mode option would be able to access website and app content without issue.