VNC Viewer - Remote Desktop
iOS Universal Productivity
VNC® Viewer from RealVNC® gives you instant remote access to your Mac, Windows and Linux computers from anywhere in the world. You can view your computer's desktop, and control its mouse and keyboard as though you were sitting down in front of it.
Just visit www.realvnc.com and download VNC Connect to each computer you want to control. Then sign in to VNC Viewer on your device using your RealVNC account credentials. You'll see your computers automatically appear; simply tap to connect.
VNC Connect password-protects each computer out-of-the-box. You may need to enter the same user name and password you use to log in to your computer. All sessions are then encrypted end-to-end.
During a session, your device's touch screen serves as a trackpad to give you precise control. Drag your finger to move the remote mouse cursor and tap anywhere to left-click (other gestures such as right-click and scroll are explained in-app).
As the original inventors of VNC remote access technology, we're confident you'll love what VNC Viewer has to offer. If you're still not convinced, check out our reviews!
- Connect with ease via our cloud service to computers running VNC Connect.
- Make direct connections to computers running VNC-compatible software from third parties, for example Apple Screen Sharing (ARD).
- Backup and sync your connections between all your devices by signing in to VNC Viewer on each one.
- A scrolling bar above the virtual keyboard includes advanced keys such as Command/Windows.
- Support for Bluetooth keyboards.
- Free, paid and trial VNC Connect subscriptions available.
We’d love to hear from you:
Better still, leave us a review!
RealVNC and VNC are trademarks of RealVNC Limited and are protected by trademark registrations and/or pending trademark applications in the European Union, United States of America and other jurisdictions. Protected by UK patents 2481870, 2479756; US patent 8760366; EU patent 2652951.
• Control a remote touch panel directly, rather than using the device screen as a trackpad. To do this, select Interaction > Touch panel from a connection’s settings, either before or during a session.
• The connection method (whether cloud or direct) is now displayed on the session's information screen.
• Hardware left and right arrow keys now work when the scrolling function key bar is active.
148Apps —VNC Viewer Review