Verto Studio 3D
* As seen on TV * - featured by apple in iPad tv commercial.
Verto Studio 3D is an innovative, fully-functional 3D modeling program designed to rival desktop studio programs. It strives to push the boundaries of what is capable on an iPad and from the users that use it.
The software is designed for all ranges of users, from professional 3D modelers, to beginners looking to get their feet wet in 3D content generation. Use it to build quick 3D mockups or fully functional environments for mobile applications. Verto Studio is an ideal solution for mobile 3D content generation because it bridges the gap between design and mobile testing. It supports importing, exporting, viewing and editing 3D models of any size.
With use of the "auto tool", the user can intuitively gesture using taps, swipes, pinches and twirls to quickly alter the scene as they see fit.
Verto Studio includes the following features:
- OBJ file import/export
- Verto Studio file format support and exchange via email
- Dropbox import of Verto Studio and OBJ files
- Mesh generation using quads and triangular faces
- Image rendering support
-- Terrain generator (height field)
-- 3D Sketch tool
- Mesh Augmentation
-- Polygon extrusion
-- Polygon subdivision
-- Copy and paste between scene documents
-- Texture coordinate editor
- Editing features
-- Vertex Translation/Rotation/Scaling
-- Material editor
-- Texture mapping
-- Texture coordinate editing
-- Laplacian smooth
-- Mesh separation
-- Camera to texture (ipad 2)
-- Lighting editor
- Multiple camera modes (top, bottom, left, right, front, back, free)
- Simultaneous camera view with 4-view split screen.
- Orthographic projection mode for engineering and CAD applications
- Fully supports the retina display of the new iPad for maximized screen real-estate usage.
Major feature release
- Added support for quadrilateral faces
-- added support for importing OBJ files with quads
- Copy/paste functionality for iOS (can now copy object and mesh data between documents)
- Added a 4-way split screen mode which allows you to view and edit using multiple camera angles all at once.
- "Separate" edit command which allows you to split meshes up into smaller editable objects.
- Improved behavior on retina displays
- Improved rendering quality for transparent edit mode
- "Performance Detective" - a new feature which alerts you and offers advice when application performance significantly drops
- "Verto Community" - an in-app service for communicating and sharing artwork with other users of Verto Studio
- Tons of bugfixes and stability enhancements
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 24, 2012
- Michael. L. Farrell
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (12)
- 4.7 MB